Something wrong with flight dynamics.

Focha

I'm just going to add that something seems really off just trying to hover.

It cannot keep an altitude above ground. If I can find the sweet spot on the collective it will gain altitude to about 10 - 15 ft agl then back down to about 1 -2 ft agl. With me not touching the collective at all. It will mellow out over time and maybe oscillate from 3 - 7 feet agl. I think since the latest patch I can no longer replicate this sweet spot.

If I can't find the sweet spot, which seems to be always now it will slam into the tarmac and skids across the tarmac for about 10 feet before I can lift it off the ground again and start the cycle back over again. Once again never touching the cyclic.

Its as if the cushion of air that one expects to experience from the rotor blades down wash is not simulated correctly. And on top of this its within a software induced oscillation. Albeit a slow one.

Also if I dare try to raise the cyclic (Logitech 3D Pro) a hair with my finger and I mean as gentle as I can touch the cyclic (stressing over touching it too much) I will no longer slam into the tarmac but raise 50 ft agl or more above the tarmac and then come down slowly to about 5 - 7 ft agl.

Or raise 20 - 30 ft agl and still slam into the tarmac.

Also this fun happens whether I trim (3 back 1 right.)

Edited by aileron