About FARP, it make me think about it : i've tried some JTAC mission (DCS default mission), i dont know if it's the mission who bug or the JTAC. But he affirm that the aera is clear while there is ennemy force on ground (we even never started to engage), and ask us to RTB.

Edited by Pâte

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have problems with reloading/re-jumping times back to cockpit by F1 key.

From F2 external view back to F1 cockpit-view needs 30-60!!! seconds while DCS is "freezing".

F3 flyby and F5 view also needs 10 seconds to show up.

but

if i give control to ai (by RAlt+J) and hit again RAlt+J (take control back) then it loads cockpit in the usual 1-2 seconds

maybe this problem related to the new integrity check or to the new trackir/vr handling or it's a kinda memory reading problem of dcs :(

Very annoying.

Edited by NRG-Vampire

sign-pic4.jpg

- This.

- Trim doesn't work for some aircrafts/helos (using force feedback device, G27 for rudder in particular). Alt+J is a temporary solution.

- Control indicator doesn't show up in Hawk and CC101. :(

Might help if you read a thread before posting? The quote here was posted on page 1 of this thread!

- This.

- Trim doesn't work for some aircrafts/helos (using force feedback device, G27 for rudder in particular). Alt+J is a temporary solution.

Similarly, I've found that pitch and roll trim seems to be ignored when using vJoy too with 1.5.4 (rudder trim seems to work though). I also have a G27, if I have either (or both) of G27 plugged in or vJoy enabled, then trim doesn't work. To get trim working, I need to disable vJoy (using the "Configure vJoy" app, aka vJoyConf.exe) AND plug out the G27. Note, the trim problem occurs even with no axes or buttons of either of those bound in DCS, just the mere fact that the devices exist seems to be enough to cause the problem.

vJoy and G27 worked fine in 1.5.3.

(I know one of the ED testers already responded on this thread saying the issue has been logged, but posting anyway in case there is some additional info in my sighting, e.g. the vJoy aspect)

Heatblur Simulations

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1.5.4 Performance Killer

Hey, fellas.

Have a look at the attached screenshot. I've still not heard from anyone a reason as to why the 1.5.4 update has killed my performance. I flew a generated mission yesterday with 168 air/ground units in the Caucasus map in the F-15C and was getting an average of about 20-24 FPS, with drops as low as 9 or 10 depending on the combat action out in front of me (performance that is ridiculously low compared to how 1.5.3+ was performing for me). So, I jumped into 2.0, generated a mission with 193 units, kept all the exact same settings I've been using in 1.5+ and flew directly over Vegas. I averaged a solid 60 FPS, with momentary dips no lower than 45 with lots of combat happening out in the distance. What is it under the hood that changed with 1.5.4? Speculators and experts: GO! :-)

[ATTACH]145142[/ATTACH]

PS - In the Caucasus, it doesn't matter where I am on the map...the performance hit seems to be map-wide.

i7 8700K @ Stock - Win10 64 - 32 RAM - RTX 3080 12gb OC - 55 inch 4k Display

Some comments :

1. It would be important to make the system work with GPU's 1 GbRam because it is the one that most users have. You can reduce textures with any of the existing programs without losing quality as the "Optimizer Textures" or similar. ??

2. Currently, there are servers in 1.5.4 with access difficulties, I do not know the causes but the data transmission is saturated and there is no way in.

(Sorry for the translation from Google);-))