Parachute not rearming

zerO_crash

Confirm on both.

Oxy is never replenished.

However, concerning the Drag Chute, it seems to rearm "sometimes". In a sortie with multiple bomb runs, RTB and rearm, i get the chute 1 out of 2 times it seems.

http://www.youtube.com/konotani

Computer Specs:

Z97X-gaming Mobo

4670k i5

24G DDR3

GTX 1080

Asus PG278Q Rog Swift 27-INCH G-SYNC

Valve Index

Thrustmaster Warthog

Fanatec Clubsport Pedals (used as Rudders)

Thrustmaster T300 Arcantera Wheel

Obutto R3volution rig

Oh ok, that`s kinda weird. Chutes in other aircraft get fixed through rearm. Thx anyways :thumbup:

Indeed, i believe the Dassault M2000c has that feature, which would be appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/konotani

Computer Specs:

Z97X-gaming Mobo

4670k i5

24G DDR3

GTX 1080

Asus PG278Q Rog Swift 27-INCH G-SYNC

Valve Index

Thrustmaster Warthog

Fanatec Clubsport Pedals (used as Rudders)

Thrustmaster T300 Arcantera Wheel

Obutto R3volution rig

• 3 months later...
Thanks for report! I'll check and add this possibility

Yes, I was going to report this. The drag chute should get repacked with "Refuel/Re-arm" action. Currently, it seems to only get repacked if "aircraft repair" is selected from the menu.

Could you also add an option to choose "Fast Re-arm/Refuel" or "Realistic Re-arm/Refuel" speed? For those who want realism, being able to re-load and refuel in a minute is not real. In reality, I'd imagine it would take at least 30 minutes for a real ground crew to do this, depending on load out selected. Staring at a plane with no visible crew or activity around it for 30 minutes...will likely generate "bug" reports. :) But if you could show the ground crew personnel and equipment around the aircraft--even if shown in a 'static' position at each station--that 30 minutes would seem to go a lot quicker. For example, show one crewmember with the fuel hose, refueling the aircraft--maybe 7 minutes. At the same time, maybe 3 crew members are at the wingtip loading up a new AIM-9--4 minutes. While another crew member is at the rear of the aircraft loading in a new drag chute--4 minutes. Then the three ordnance persons move to the other wing tip and load that Sidewinder--another 4 minutes. They would just be static figures in a fixed pose and would 'jump' from station to station...but it would be something. From there they move to each of the 5 pylons and spend about 5 minutes at each--weapons have to be lifted to and mounted on pylons, cartridges have to be loaded, arming wires connected, safety pins installed. 5 minutes would be quick, I think. Would have to assume a multiple ejector rack would already have all its bombs attached, or that could be a long time. I know many people would choose "Fast", but there are realists like me who want to wait the full time. Doesn't seem like it would take much programming to have the option. Safety pins: normally, I think the aircraft is loaded on the ramp and safety pinned. Then they taxi to the arming area near the runway--away from most personnel and structures--where the safety pins are removed and the aircraft is then armed and ready, under control of its cockpit weapons control panel.