Asking about the F-15C cockpit view

apapagos

Hello guys! I need your help. Do you guys know how to make the F-15C cockpit view looks like this:

beUpffM.png

Currently my canopy frame (especially on the edges) is too thick compare with that, it looks like this below. Anyway, I'm using NUM/ to zoom out the view.

Jo1uJjL.png

So do you guys know how to make the canopy frame appear less thick like the one in the first pic? Thanks!

Cheers,

Alex

I believe it's a matter of perspective/virtual head placement.

In the real aircraft the canopy frame doesn't look that thick, but in reality you have binocular vision and a slightly different viewing position :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

I believe it's a matter of perspective/virtual head placement.

In the real aircraft the canopy frame doesn't look that thick, but in reality you have binocular vision and a slightly different viewing position :)

I know, I just want to make my canopy frame appear less thick like the one in the first pic. Any idea?

How to move your head a bit up and back. is there a command to do this?

MSI R9 280X 6GB x2 Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit/ X52 & CH Pedals/ MSI DS502 GAMING Headset

It's also possible to use the keeyoard. If I remember correctly the keys are RCtrl+RShift + Num arrows to move left, right, top, down and num -, * to move the head closer, away from the front panel (check the commands screen in case I've mixed something). Then you can use the snap views to store the default position http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Snap_views

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

Numeric keypad on keyboard: 8 is up, 2 is down, 5 re-centers. 4 & 6 for left and right, etc.....

Steve (Slick)

ThrustMaster T.Flight Hotas X | TrackIR5 Pro | EVGA GTX 1070 | Win10 64-bit Professional | Dell Precision 7920 Workstation | 1 TB SSD | 128 GB Memory | Dual Intel Xeon Platinum 2.0 GHz 16 Core Processors (64 Total w/HT ON) | 24" Dell Monitor

See Below:

Once in Cockpit:

RCTRL+RSHIFT+NUMPAD / and * to move forward and backwards.

RCTRL+RSHIFT+NUMPAD Up(8 ), Down(2),Left(4), Right(6) to Move Camera Up, Down, Left, Right.

NUMPAD Up(8 ), Down(2) to rotate head up/down

NUMPAD Left(4), Right(6) to rotate head left/right

NUMPAD / and * to Zoom In/Out.

NUMPAD 5 To Reset Position

NUMPAD Enter to Reset Zoom

RALT+NUMPAD0 To Save as Default View/Position for This Aircraft.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs