My First Skin has a Problem!!

Colt40Five

If you are talkng about the blue Camera pod. Least thats what I think it is. I'm not an A-10 expert. It will be a separeate object in the DDS files. You'll need to either hunt it down or wait for someone else to tell you witch graphic it is.

Colt can you make a zip and send it to me so I can look at it the Pave penny will be gray untill you put the skin in the A-10 okras l and r possition for some reason all the A-10s us the Pavepenny boddy and lens , engins ,inside of the spped break and most of the other objects from that skin. I'll take a look at it tomarrow if I have time if not it will have to wait for a couple of dayes

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/a-10c-warthog-supplies

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/133818-deadmans-cockpit-base-plans/#comment-133824

CNCs and Laser engravers are great but they can't do squat with out a precise set of plans.

Colt,

Glad to see someone using my template. Not sure what is cauing your problem though with the small white patch.

I see between some of the camo sections a thin lighter band of color. That may have been caused by the tolerance of the color replacer tool or some other setting you used while changing the colors. You can blend it out with the soften tool if you like.

Great job on the skin!

OMG I'm a moron....I downloaded your template and somehow got Goya's name in my head...then gave thanks to Goya in the skin description!! Doh! I have PM'd Thomas at lockonfiles and hopefully he can update the description!

Excellent template made creating the skin sooo easy!!

As far as the thin lighter band I thought about cleaning it up, but I kind of liked the effect it gave...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OMG I'm a moron....I downloaded your template and somehow got Goya's name in my head...then gave thanks to Goya in the skin description!! Doh! I have PM'd Thomas at lockonfiles and hopefully he can update the description!

No problem, GOYA was nice enough to convert it ti PSD format and upload it to LOF, as I did not have Photoshop loaded up on my PC.