[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

Yeah, the reason is, I parse the value/display to get the rpm values... I'll add a workaround thus if I can not parse the value, I'll reuse the old values... Not the best way but that's currently the only thing I can do...

Nice. I undestand. Yea, by the moment that solution should work, as long as when using the MODE function you are not normally making changes on thrust.

Thanks for the support!!

Spanish Ala12rv Pilot 

Nevada TTR // Persian Gulf // Syria // South Atlantic

T.35C Tamiz // C-101 Mirlo // F-5E Tiger // FA-18C Hornet // Mirage F1 // EF2K!!! // F-14B Tomcat // F-16C Viper

MSI.Z690 // i9-12900F 5.1GHz // RTX3090 24GB // DDR5 5600Mhz 64GB

QuestPro // Hotas.Warthog // MFG.Crosswind // WW.Panels // TK.ICP // MFD.Cougar // Jetseat

probably got to give him more than 5 hours since release. :)

:rotflmao: :thumbup:

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

What I mean is does he already have the module or does he have a paypal where we could send him $1 each to pay for the module, also I was told some developers are giving him access to the module f14 I believe so it’s ready when released

I7 7700 2080ti 32gb ram dofreality h2

Virpil Hotas

He does now :)

Yep :-) Thank you very much... I'm already downloading and after I walked the dog, I'll start to implement the bird. There's a change that you may have a release this weekend :-)

I'm just now having time to enjoy the Eagle. I love the effect when you start her up and can feel the alternating pistons in your butt. It kind of drowns out the runway bumps and ground effects so I turned those up to 100 as suggested by another user. Love it, can't fly without it. Best thing to happen to flight sims since TrackIR/VR. And I've been doing this since the mid 80's.

If I was better with C++ I'd try and help out. I suck at C++. Basic LUA scripting is about all I can muster. I'm better at hardware, building, tinkering, and testing. :joystick:

I released yesterday a new beta with support for them MiG19P and the bugfix for the F18 rpm mode issue...

I should release a new stable soon, so please provide feedback!

f4l0, could you give a comment on the implementation of Realteus Forcefeel support? Is it happening? And what timeline can we expect?

Realteus is really, bad at communicating with its users. Unfortunately, most of us found out about that way too late.

Where do I find the Beta versions that are mentioned in this thread?

overalien

Hog Driver starting to really like the Tomcat

System specs:

Intel i7-8700k - OC to 5.0 GHz

| 32 GB RAM 3600 MHz | Nvidia 1080ti SLi | Mixed Storage - Win 10 and DCS on Samsung SSD 970 Pro

Flightgear:

7 Displays (3 x 1440p, 1 X 1080p, 3 X Lilliput Touch) | 3 x Cougar MFDs

| Warthog HOTAS | Thrustmaster TPR Pedals | iBEAM Shaker + Simshaker for Aviators w. Sound Module | Helios | VAICOM Pro + AIRIO | TrackIR 5

f4l0, could you give a comment on the implementation of Realteus Forcefeel support? Is it happening? And what timeline can we expect?

Realteus is really, bad at communicating with its users. Unfortunately, most of us found out about that way too late.

There's something on the way... Not sure when but there is something coming...

Where do I find the Beta versions that are mentioned in this thread?

errrrm :music_whistling:

overalien

Hog Driver starting to really like the Tomcat

System specs:

Intel i7-8700k - OC to 5.0 GHz

| 32 GB RAM 3600 MHz | Nvidia 1080ti SLi | Mixed Storage - Win 10 and DCS on Samsung SSD 970 Pro

Flightgear:

7 Displays (3 x 1440p, 1 X 1080p, 3 X Lilliput Touch) | 3 x Cougar MFDs

| Warthog HOTAS | Thrustmaster TPR Pedals | iBEAM Shaker + Simshaker for Aviators w. Sound Module | Helios | VAICOM Pro + AIRIO | TrackIR 5

Your feedback is much appreciated!

It's great :D Hehe, sorry, but if something is working, one often forgets/is too lazy to give feedback or acknowledge your work :thumbup:

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

Stable 1.3.5.0 is released. This release includes the MiG19P, Christen Eagle II and C101. Your feedback is much appreciated!

It is working great!

Just flew the CEII and the P51 for about 30 mins each... zero issues to report! All effects working perfectly. Using SSA 1.3.5.0\SM 2.9 Beta (JetSeat FSE\Buttkickers)

Thank you, Olaf!!

I get an error message on both stable and beta, sayes it cant start program, as there is no connection to the server ???

Intel Core i7-6700K Cpu 4.00 GHz OC 4.8 GHz Water Cooled|32 GB DDR4 ram OC| Nvidia RTX 2080Ti| TrustMaster Warthog|Saitek Battle Pro Pedals | Logitec G13| Oculus Rift S :joystick:

I´m in for a ride, a VR ride:pilotfly:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBX_-Hml7_7s1dggit_vGpA?view_as=public

I get an error message on both stable and beta, sayes it cant start program, as there is no connection to the server ???

SSA checks on every start-up if a new version is available. However, it should start without a internet connection. It looks to me, that your installation is corrupt and/or your firewall/anti virus software might cause the hassle...

Hi Andre I am a very happy user of your software!

....sooooo when the F14 comes out this wednesday, can we expect to also have you extension ready or will we use the generic set?

METEOP

i5-6600K OC@4.5Ghz, GTX 1070 OC, 32Gb RAM, M.2 NVMe SSD

Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Rudder Pro, Trackhat Clip, 1080p projector, Custom touchscreen rig, Ikarus touchscreen panel, Voice Attack, ReShade, Simshaker Aviator

Hi Andre I am a very happy user of your software!

....sooooo when the F14 comes out this wednesday, can we expect to also have you extension ready or will we use the generic set?

Hi METEOP,

I' not sure about very special F14 effects, but most of the effect should work for F14 as well as the other planes.

We'd better to discuss SimShaker Sound Module question here http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=144060&goto=newpost

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SimShaker stopped working for me today after the update. It does not have a connection to DSC. Testing Vibe-Motors works fine. Anyone else experiencing this?

PC Specs: Win10, 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5CL30@6000Mhz, ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X, 2x Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, LG OLED42C2, Pico 4
Flight Sim Gear: VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip with WarBRD Base and 6cm extension, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, VPC SharKa-50 Collective Grip with Rotor TCS Plus Base, BRD-F1 Rudders(Su-35), 3x8"LCD 1024x768 with TM-MFDs, DIY dashboard with 60 buttons and 8 axis MMJOY2, POV-HAT(no TrackIR)
Aircraft: F/A-18C, F-16C, F-14, F-5E, Mig-21bis, Mig-15bis, AH-64D, Mi-24P, Mi-8MTV2, Black Shark 2 & 3, Uh-1H, FC3, SpitfireLFMkIX, P-51D, I-16, Mosquito FB VI, Bf109K-4
Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria, Channel, Sinai

Tech: WWII Assets Pack, Supercarrier