Preflight check, ground crew

Sunshadow

I'd love to have the possibility to walk around my plane, do a preflight check. This would add more immersion. A visible ground crew reloading/changing weapons or refuelling the plane would also be nice.

I9 9900K @ 5Ghz | MSI Z390 Gaming Carbon Pro | KFA2 GTX 1080 Ti | 64 GB Kingston HyperX 2666Mhz | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 250GB SSD | Pimax 5K+ | Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind | Wheelstand Pro Flight

Shame RALT + J doesn't work anymore to climb out of the pit, walk the pilot around, walk up to another plane or vehicle, RALT + J again to get into that one

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

+1!

With the level of detail of upcoming modules (F-14 for example) it would be a shame not to be able to do a walkaround from a walking perspective to see all the detailed parts (floating camera is good, but it breaks the immersion). And it would be awesome if it also added a climbing in and out of the cockpit animations. It would give the perfect immersion for VR.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]