opinion on skins . VF-31

sup guys. I just finished our new skins and was wondering what everybody thinks about them by showing them off. were just trying to raise the attention for our upcoming video "Felix Apocalypse" which is still in the making and so we are going to give you guys a taste(pictures) of what it may include.:thumbup:

screenshot017et1.jpg

screenshot016mn5.jpg

screenshot010vi6.jpg

screenshot009hr7.jpg

screenshot007da6.jpg

screenshot005oh7.jpg

screenshot034bq1.jpg

screenshot035ar3.jpg

screenshot024fd7.jpg

screenshot026rd9.jpg

Just a sneak peak :P

I can see if I have an old PSD, which may help with panel lines. It's been awhile so if I don't have it, don't be surprised....

LOMAC Section| | Gaming Resume (PDF) | Gallery | Flanker2.51 Storage Site |

Also known as Flanker562 back in the day...

Steam ID EricJ562 | DCS: A-10A/C Pilot | DCS: Su-25T Pilot | Texture Artist

"...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers

haha you got lucky:

http://562.50megs.com/LOMAC/Files/F-14IRIAF.zip

It was for an old campaign idea but it should help.... alot :thumbsup:

LOMAC Section| | Gaming Resume (PDF) | Gallery | Flanker2.51 Storage Site |

Also known as Flanker562 back in the day...

Steam ID EricJ562 | DCS: A-10A/C Pilot | DCS: Su-25T Pilot | Texture Artist

"...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers

An F-14, w00t. All we need is the cat. I love that plane so much, way better than all that stealth, tvc, electron emitting modern computerized stuff (and better than su-27/mig29). Raw power boys and girls, pure, uncompromised, reliable hardware. And yes, the intake ramps were badly configured, but what the heck, the thing looks like a mad gull, or a swan on steroids. It's a powerful beast, and not some smoooth, lickable plastic kit-plane with massive engines, no, it's massive engines and a rough appearance, Heavy Metal all the way. action-smiley-035.gif

Yes, the skin is slightly fuzzy, but what the heck, it's the Cat, even non skinned it's great. Oh, and instead of having Stinger d00dz with all kinds of nice clothes and grumpy high poly look and beard, why not revamp the F-14A model? I know, moddeling equals time, but this bird is a classic, and deserves it.

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

An F-14, w00t. All we need is the cat. I love that plane so much, way better than all that stealth, tvc, electron emitting modern computerized stuff (and better than su-27/mig29). Raw power boys and girls, pure, uncompromised, reliable hardware. And yes, the intake ramps were badly configured, but what the heck, the thing looks like a mad gull, or a swan on steroids. It's a powerful beast, and not some smoooth, lickable plastic kit-plane with massive engins, no, it's massive engines and a rough appearance, Heavy Metal all the way. action-smiley-035.gif

Yes, the skin is slightly fuzzy, but what the heck, it's the Cat, even non skinned it's great. Oh, and instead of having Stinger d00dz with all kinds of nice clothes and grumpy high poly look and beard, why not revamp the F-14A model? I know, moddeling equals time, but this bird is a classic, and deserves it.

Amen brother :thumbup: . we may come up with a sweet @$$ skin for the cat just for fun. but for right now we are going to mess with the real skins of the Tomcatters:pilotfly:

An F-14, w00t. All we need is the cat. I love that plane so much, way better than all that stealth, tvc, electron emitting modern computerized stuff (and better than su-27/mig29). Raw power boys and girls, pure, uncompromised, reliable hardware. And yes, the intake ramps were badly configured, but what the heck, the thing looks like a mad gull, or a swan on steroids. It's a powerful beast, and not some smoooth, lickable plastic kit-plane with massive engins, no, it's massive engines and a rough appearance, Heavy Metal all the way. action-smiley-035.gif

Haha! Great discription! :thumbup:

Be Good..Be Strong..:drink: ;)