Mi-28 mod Flyable

This is a corrected mod from happy cavin with the non compliant folders removed.

This follows the user agreement.

To make this work, you must copy the bin, cockpit and FM folders from the KA-50 folder to the Mi-28 folder.

To correct the cockpit view, Open the mainpanel_init.lua in Mi-28\cockpit\scripts, with notepad++

Change line 55

From, cockpit_local_point = {3.188, 0.39, 0.0}

to, cockpit_local_point = {3.388, 1.25, 0.0}

Save.

Has added weapons, not tested.

JSGME compatible with adjustments above.

Here,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u5jbkv0f62uqjvx/Mi-28.zip?dl=0

Have Fun!

Mi-28b.thumb.jpg.003d0d1a0b7dc4ca257ac3d39090c74f.jpg

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

I have not tested these mods nor am I a huge helicopter fan but damn...Hawkeye is on a roll with the mods lately, wow! well done

All credit should go to happy cavin who created these mods.

I am just hosting and re posting them in a form that is compliant with the user agreement.

They are Great fun to fly.

Enjoy.

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 6 years later...
20 hours ago, Nimax said:

Is this mod still working?

I'd be very surprised if it is, considering it's 6 years old, and DCS gone from 2.5 to 2.8 since then.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit