American 77 Flight Data Recorder Released (9/11 Pentagon)

capttrob

Im not much in favour of crazy conspiracy theories but howcome there were no eye whitnesses of a plane crash on the Pentagon, and why there was such a small whole made o impact?

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

I know that, but my coments were just to discart any chance of missinterpretation before anyone starts thinking so.

Indeed I do find all this strange to say the least but either Im too stupid to see it, or there would be no advantage to hide these facts and even less to give an own blow on the 9/11 to gain anyhting from it at all. Even if someone wanted to, such monumental conspiracy would easely leak out such as the secret prisons in europe did, there would be too many possible leak sources judging by the amount of people it would require to be in the know in order to prepare the attacks. There would be far too many conspirators NOT to leak out somewhere. There would be inevitably a head roll in the US administration the likes of wich we have never seen, in the case of an internal conspiracy, thats why I find it highly improbable.

The human loss VS any potential gain for conspirators is just totaly out of proportions, that is mind blowing. There must be some other explanation.

My PC specs below:

You guys still believe in this 9/11 crap???

Some terorists hit pentagon with an airliner, blah blah...

Go and watch those loosechange guys' video on the net and fahrenheit 9/11 of moore and all those stuff... An of course, think....

You guys still believe in this 9/11 crap???

Some terorists hit pentagon with an airliner, blah blah...

Go and watch those loosechange guys' video on the net and fahrenheit 9/11 of moore and all those stuff... An of course, think....

Like that crapy documentary they say the goverment detoured and kidnaped the planes passengers and sent them to a NASA hangar to replace those flights by goverment (empty) planes to hit the towers and the families still mourn to this day for the same people still loked somewhere in the US? Dont make me laugh.

What about the allegely demolition charges on the twin towers? usualy they hapen before the collapes of the building, not during the collapse. That documentary had some of the worst convincing arguments I ever saw, and to me served no more than to feed up a conspiracy frenzy to stimulate some sort of minority extremist political movments.

BTW, they mentioned some mechanical properties of steel that directly contradicts anything I learned on my engineering course.

My PC specs below:

Guest IguanaKing

My mother has two friends who witnessed that 757 impact of the Pentagon, she had 5 others who died there that day. It is a real event...regardless of what the "thinkers" would like people to believe.

Thats indeed curious, howcome it is so often said there were no whitnesses?

BTW I updated my last post.

My PC specs below:

Tell me some of the coincedences that took place in the months leading up to 9/11, Bush's brother providing security for the towers, the power outage of both towers just weeks before the attacks. Explain why WTC Building 7 fell? Convince me of the speed that the towers fell? How did they fall so fast, and how many steel buildings have collapsed due to fire? 3 buildings have, and all on the same day 9/11. I am not one to turn this into a political thread, but there are some things that need answered, but probably won't be, and 40 years from now, we will still be asking the same questions. Just like when Kennedy was assasinated, STILL no answers.

| CyperPower PC | AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ 4.4 GHz | 64Gb DDR4 3200 MHz | Radeon RX 5700 8Gb | 32" Samsung Curve| Oculus Rift S | Thrustmaster T160000 HOTAS + Rudder Pedals | Windows 10-64 |

Tell me some of the coincedences that took place in the months leading up to 9/11, Bush's brother providing security for the towers, the power outage of both towers just weeks before the attacks. Explain why WTC Building 7 fell? Convince me of the speed that the towers fell? How did they fall so fast, and how many steel buildings have collapsed due to fire? 3 buildings have, and all on the same day 9/11. I am not one to turn this into a political thread, but there are some things that need answered, but probably won't be, and 40 years from now, we will still be asking the same questions. Just like when Kennedy was assasinated, STILL no answers.

All the structural steel compoments were both kineticaly and thermodinamicaly attacked. Contruction steel becomes weak at surprisingly lower temperatures than you would think, the gasoline and the C4 of the planes heated up the structure to incredible temperatures, not only it looses stiffnesss but also causes super fast oxidation weakening.

With hundreds of tones (if not thousands) of concrete and steel on the way down there was no chance for the rest of the structure to hold that momentum.

Many of the other buildings near the WTC shared the same undergrounds with the twin towers, you would be surprised how long and how hot underground fires can be. They consumed those buildings foundations the way up in the next few days.

It has been documented that underground fires can last for months.

My PC specs below:

Guest IguanaKing

Combine the fire with destructive resonance which would have been induced by an impact by a large aircraft, travelling at high speed. It is also important to remember that aircraft impact was a design consideration when designing WTC. It was designed and built to withstand the impact of a 707. The 757 is considerably larger.

Pilotasso, the lack of eyewitness reports, in itself, represents a conspiracy of its own kind by those who control pretty much everything we see and hear. I'll go to my e-mail account and see if I still have the link my mom sent me, it came from her afrc.mil address.

Also, unique to these attacks, any secondary srututural reinforcements, anti fire protection coatings were blown away leaving the naked steel alone to endure jet fuel fires.

there was C4 on those planes?

The terrorists were reported to have explosives by passengers.

My PC specs below:

Thats indeed curious, howcome it is so often said there were no whitnesses?

BTW I updated my last post.

There is one just above you, he said his mother witness the event.

I think we all know where this is going, some will say it happen like it did and some will say Bush and Bin-Laden are partners and planned this, and in the end this thread will be locked because a,b,c...

A lot of people died on 9/11 and that is no conspiracy, it was a terror attack against the American people!

I think we all know where this is going, some will say it happen like it did and some will say Bush and Bin-Laden are partners and planned this, and in the end this thread will be locked because a,b,c...

A lot of people died on 9/11 and that is no conspiracy, it was a terror attack against the American people!

I know that, what I meant was, why werent they interrogated or ignored? I didnt know there were some at all, why?

My PC specs below:

Guest IguanaKing

Here is the link. Be sure to click on and read ALL links provided in that document. There are several, dated immediately after the event, that plainly show photographic evidence of an airliner impact. They also report on the number of bodies recovered...something that today's conspiracy theorists say was never documented. Well...it was. Also, the security camera footage of the impact was aired for several hours after the event. The conspiracy theorists claim that it never existed. Well...it did.

http://usinfo.state.gov/media/Archive/2005/Jun/28-581634.html

I have seen numerous documetaries referring to those examples including the radical sensationalist documentary I mentioned. and I have to repeat again for you that, no other tower collaped before but thats also true no other towers were both kineticaly and thermodinamicaly attacked at the same time

Also, no one removed the protective fire coatings or secondary structural elements in either case referred before but the twin towers.

My PC specs below:

In adition, engineers from all over the world thoroughly analized the twin towers collapse and let me tell you that none find anything suspicious about their collapse. Only these documentaries did. were they enterviewed? yes they were, but probably were not given the importance they deserved.

You might think that you should be aware of govermental disinformation but then again you also should be prepared for inverse psicology desinformation that is not necessarily from the goverment but from overhyped greedy channel networks looking for extra audiences.

My PC specs below:

Guest IguanaKing

Yup, those were engineers who probably actually understood the plenum effect AND the effects of destructive resonance caused by an impact.

Ok we can't prove there was or wasn't C4 on the planes, which could be the difference. But the Jet fuel even with the fire protectant material off wouldn't have brought the towers down it doesn't burn hot enought. What caused the collapse of Building 7 later that day. and Why none of the buldings inbetween which were closer to the towers fell before building 7?

| CyperPower PC | AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ 4.4 GHz | 64Gb DDR4 3200 MHz | Radeon RX 5700 8Gb | 32" Samsung Curve| Oculus Rift S | Thrustmaster T160000 HOTAS + Rudder Pedals | Windows 10-64 |

Guest IguanaKing

It was friends of my mother who witnessed it...she attended the funerals of the 5 others who weren't as lucky. She was actually scheduled to go TDY to the Pentagon that week, but SATO couldn't quite deal with the immediacy of the travel orders. So, another team from AFRC was sent.

No need for anyone to lock the thread, I can remain civil...just as long as certain people here don't continue to preach that I am under some type of delusion. :smilewink:

Guest IguanaKing
Ok we can't prove there was or wasn't C4 on the planes, which could be the difference. But the Jet fuel even with the fire protectant material off wouldn't have brought the towers down it doesn't burn hot enought. What caused the collapse of Building 7 later that day. and Why none of the buldings inbetween which were closer to the towers fell before building 7?

How many times do I need to mention destructive resonance? Is three times enough?