Gazelle question.

Skeeyer

1st... I love it keep the great work up.

Will we get and option to remove the doors at some point? With the rift this woul be so cool.

Vortex ring state (VRS), also known as settling with power, is a hazardous condition encountered in helicopter flight. :joystick:

yes this would be nice, especially once we get a OH-58 (as they are used like this)....

Even nicer would be the ability to lean out and look around once those doors are removed.

My gaming system is pure DCS. Nothing but DCS, every bit of software that does not belong there is not there.... I hope!

HP G2 Reverb, Windows VR setting: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, 90Hz refresh rate. Steam: VR SS set to 100%, motionReprojectionMode set to "motionreproduction" and Locked in at 45 Hz display,

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo.

Vaicom user. Thrustmeter warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade!

yes of course reality is important concerning the Gazelle... would be very nice though (including lean out feature)!

My gaming system is pure DCS. Nothing but DCS, every bit of software that does not belong there is not there.... I hope!

HP G2 Reverb, Windows VR setting: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, 90Hz refresh rate. Steam: VR SS set to 100%, motionReprojectionMode set to "motionreproduction" and Locked in at 45 Hz display,

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo.

Vaicom user. Thrustmeter warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade!

... unless you have pictures of them, in other climates, without doors, IMHO, not very likely. Ready to be corrected on this of course.

There are a few pictures on the web of Gazelles flown without doors, but think the most notable is probably the South African park rangers who abseil/jump with their tracking dogs.

helicopter_rap-2.jpg

https://youtu.be/-a5NCWLEc1g?t=45s

Source: http://www.k9security.biz/flying-dogs-join-the-fight-against-rhino-poaching/

French Special Forces:

Cfvwo9zW8AAeyz9.jpg

Edited by Ramsay

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX2070 Super 8GB, 1TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 1+1TB SSD, MSFFB2 joystick, X52 Pro Throttle, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Ohhhh! I do hope it comes with Snipers!

Would not mind the pistol for the pilot too, what is that a H&K or Walther? yes please!