use control settings on new dcs

copy control bindings

Yes!

first, click in the column of the device you wish to map, and clear the whole column.

Then, with any field highlighted within that column, click on the "load profile" tab above the table.

Navigate to your C:/..../Users/*your computer profile name*/Saved Games/DCS World 1.5 Beta/Config/Input/Joystick (or Keyboard, Mouse, TrackIR, etc.)

Find your latest profile within that device, and accept. Send me a pm if you have any issues.

I've been doing that for the last year and a half, with very little problem.

Oh, yes, nearly forgot.

Once you have successfully loaded your profile from the DCS 1.5 Saved Games Config folder, you'll have to reassign or add any of the "Modifier" keystrokes/button presses to match the 2.0 control binding with the 1.5 you just imported.

Make absolutely certain to name the modifiers EXACTLY as you had them in 1.5.

^Nah... Too much hassle. Actually, instead of all the clicking and loading profile drama, one can just copy the whole c:\[...]Config\Input folder from one version to the other. One click - done. Always works unless there are some version-specific differences introduced with the patch (rarely happens). Have been doing it since I started using more than one version years ago.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.