Where is a usable FARP?

Fakum

I will risk embarrassment with this question, but here it goes. When I am in MP, I read the briefing, typically Friendly airfields are listed. What about Farps? Lets say I get into a jam and want to find the closest place to Repair/ Reload etc. I know how to find Airports in the Abris, but how do I find Farps? I hope its not by having to bring up the kneeboard because my Kneeboard will not work well because of where it pops up on my Helios screen (a whole different matter I am trying to resolve in another thread). Thanks for any feedback.

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

There are none just on the map. The mission designer needs to place one.duting mission design.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

So your saying I should see them on the map? If so, how are they designated? In other words, is it very apparent that it is listed as "Farp"? I just don't recall seeing anything obvious, then again, I did not not look very hard either.

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

Well,, never mind, I just went onto TS and had a chat. They show up on the kneeboard, not the F10 map. Thanks anyway,,, I gotta find a way to move the kneeboard and AlaskinGrizzly's MOD is not working for me and I am already in that thread.

Call London on comms, they are the farps, the first one on list will be closestt to you. You can get vectors from atc. Believe you have to tune to 127.500

london, Dallas, Moscow, Warsaw etc are indeed FARPS. they always have a city name in DCS. The mission designer can set up any frequency but the default frequency is indeed 127.500

Check my F-15C guide

I did not know that! Many thanks