TIPPVÄXEL problem

outbaxx

I'm not sure that it's the TIPPV. that's the problem here. I flipped the TIPP VÄXEL to Till and this should give a pitch input gearing that correspond to landing speeds. And I see a difference with in on.

The question is if the outer elevons have a exaggerated movement? The outer elevons should give you fast and precise corrections but instead it gives fast and exaggerated corrections.

It's even possible do 25G pulls.

Are we perhaps missing some dampening effect ?

I set the bottom saturation to 65 with 0 curvature, it's less erratic and with full stick it corresponds close to the SFI figures in G. Without the saturation I got max G at about 60% stick movement the last 40% just acted like a air brake.

Do we know how far the elevons should deflect?

Win10 x64 | SSDs | i5 2500K @ 4.4 GHz | 16 GB RAM | GTX 970 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pedals | TIR5

I remember reading that the servo actuators don't have enough power to fully deflect the elevons at very high IAS.

Maybe this behavior isn't implemented yet? When I get the chance I'll do some experimenting.

DCS modules are built up to a spec, not down to a schedule.

In order to utilize a system to your advantage, you must know how it works.

• 5 years later...

Do I guess right that the TIPPVÄXEL switch (AUT/LANDN) is currently not working/implemented?
Or is the red warning TIPPVÄXEL just not working?

Edited by TOViper

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1