Is there any way to access the debriefings? I didn't get my debriefing for Minebusters. Got tagged by a SAM on the way out of the AO and lost my nosegear and right main, so I belly landed back at base. Unfortunately, though I'd completed all the tasks and landed back at base (well, mostly...) it never gave me a mission complete, or my debrief!

I looked in the mission files and couldn't find the debriefs, though the rest of the script seemed to be there. I'm just curious to know how this mission will lead into the next!

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

Unfortunately, though I'd completed all the tasks and landed back at base (well, mostly...) it never gave me a mission complete, or my debrief!

I believe the debriefing and the mission success messages are triggered when the aircraft crosses the center of the runway at 0 height (after having previously taken off, obviously ;)). With a belly landing, if your aircraft stopped early or veered off the runway, this probably wasn't triggered.

I'm not sure whether the campaign will advance under these circumstances or if you have to re-fly the mission now.

I believe the debriefing and the mission success messages are triggered when the aircraft crosses the center of the runway at 0 height (after having previously taken off, obviously ;)). With a belly landing, if your aircraft stopped early or veered off the runway, this probably wasn't triggered.

I'm not sure whether the campaign will advance under these circumstances or if you have to re-fly the mission now.

I edited the logbook manually to ensure the campaign will progress, so no worries there. I think you're correct about the trigger.

I just wanna know how it ends! :smilewink:

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

I just wanna know how it ends! :smilewink:

Haha, okay. ;)

I think the copy protection hides many triggers and messages, and I don't know how to restore these.

I hope BD won't mind if I show the possible "mission complete" debriefing messages from a development version of this mission. Just be aware that the final version might be worded a bit differently.

Mission Complete!

DEBRIEFING: good work out there, your efforts have saved lives of many soldiers that would have been lost should the Georgian forces had to go with frontal ground assault on the mine. You also managed to take out one of the stolen tanks, considerably weakening the enemy!

DEBRIEFING: Unfortunately, you were not able to destroy the entrance to the mine, Some of the terrorists managed to escape, the others are locked down in intense firefight with Georgian forces, who are taking heavy losses while advancing into the corridors. Good job taking out the tanks, though.

Mission Complete!

DEBRIEFING: good work out there, your efforts have saved lives of many soldiers that would have been lost should the Georgian forces had to go with frontal ground assault on the mine. However, you failed to take out one of the stolen tanks.

DEBRIEFING: Unfortunately, you were not able to destroy the entrance to the mine, Some of the terrorists managed to escape, the others are locked down in intense firefight with Georgian forces, who are taking heavy losses while advancing into the corridors. You also failed to destroy the stolen tank and APC.

Haha, okay. ;)

I think the copy protection hides many triggers and messages, and I don't know how to restore these.

I hope BD won't mind if I show the possible "mission complete" debriefing messages from a development version of this mission. Just be aware that the final version might be worded a bit differently.

:thumbup: