Texture issues

Hammer1-1

I was on the Spitfire quickstart cold start mission and just did a look around to check, and saw this. Also saw missing textures at the airfield. This looked to have been map wide.

pfWo1yul.jpg

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

The Boeing MQ-25A Sting Ray = Dirt Devil with wings
 My wallpaper and skins

Tried to reproduce, turned off MSAA and turned on flat shadows, texture bug disappeared. Turned on MSAA and maxed out shadows and the texture bug did not appear again. However...

GYYfKUNl.jpg

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

The Boeing MQ-25A Sting Ray = Dirt Devil with wings
 My wallpaper and skins

Tried to reproduce, turned off MSAA and turned on flat shadows, texture bug disappeared. Turned on MSAA and maxed out shadows and the texture bug did not appear again. However...

GYYfKUNl.jpg

Yeah, have this too. Tried both lowest setting and highest but it still stays...

I too was getting some texture issues, like the texture map being rotated, but after turning off Deferred Shadows and setting ground shadows to flat. Issues seem to have stop.

It does indeed looks like the Specular maps textures are either rotated or naming has been inverted.

As a matter of fact I can give it a look...

I've suddenly started to experience this as well. Textures seem to be switched in certain places; furthermore, everything - at least in the cockpit - seems washed out. I can't seem to remedy this. It seems to be a 2.1 issue. I didn't change anything in game nor in my vid card settings. 2.1 did update the installer, but I don't think that would have anything to do with the normandy textures.

Ryzen9 5800X3D, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Elite, 32Gb Gskill Trident DDR4 3600 CL16, Samsung 990 Pr0 1Tb Nvme Gen4, Evo860 1Tb 2.5 SSD and Team 1Tb 2.5 SSD, MSI Suprim X RTX4090 , Corsair h115i Platinum AIO, NZXT H710i case, Seasonic Focus 850W psu, Gigabyte Aorus AD27QHD Gsync 1ms IPS 2k monitor 144Mhz, Track ir4, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate w/extension, Virpil T50 CM3 Throttle, Saitek terrible pedals, RiftS

I also have the same texture problems. They involving aircraft surfaces (P-51 and all those with anti-reflection color). There are problems when planes shoot: tracers are black lines!!!In addition, there are problems in image quality. It seems that everything is wrapped up by a kind of fog.

Thanks in advance for the help