Any more Campaigns on the horizon?

GazAce

Hey cool wingmen,

Would anyone here know if ED will be developing or releasing any more story driven Campaigns for the A-10C? I've completed a few and just started Piercing Fury but after this one phht nada zipp. Hmm, although there is the Basic and Advanced Training missions *sigh* The Campaigns are so enjoyable to fly. I'm totally hooked, especially in the story that weaves through to the last mission and they're good value too even with my lousy exchange rate. Well, just thought I would ask. Cheers, G :thumbup:

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉

Thanks fellas and yes BD I remember and I'm still excited about that NTTR one in the works but that's the first I've heard of this Crimson Dawn, cool name too, man that's awesome news. Yea I'll give that a try kylekatarn720 hey why not, but those munitions are my weakest link, do you gen use them in CCIP mode? I need more training on the range before I use them in a campaign I reckon and speaking of which that PFury is a fairly hard marker. Like if you don't taxi or shutdown correctly you don't get %100 and I'm not sure where to taxi, is it where you embark from or is there a way to find out where to park? When I shut down via the cheat I lost like %15! Then I flew again but this time I did it by lifting my throttle and moving it aft over that hump and shutting down that way but still I only scored %95, not sure why, maybe I parked in the boss's spot. And to be quite honest I've never really studied the shutdown procedure properly yet, but I very much want to.

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉

Well Gaz, you have the training campaigns, start ups & shutdowns are merciless in those! I failed so many times due to leaving pitot heat on, or forgetting to turn off an mfd. The pause when the instructor is 'checking your shut down procedure' feels like eternity ;) I have not played any campaigns as yet, so I have them all to look forward to, after I get through advanced training I may begin one ;) Can I ask what is the average mission time in a campaign?

I only get a few hours of flight a week so it can be slow going.

i5-7600K @ 4.8 | 32GB | 1080 | Rift S | TM MFD & WH HOTAS-10mm ext + TFRP

Well Gaz, you have the training campaigns, start ups & shutdowns are merciless in those! I failed so many times due to leaving pitot heat on, or forgetting to turn off an mfd. The pause when the instructor is 'checking your shut down procedure' feels like eternity ;) I have not played any campaigns as yet, so I have them all to look forward to, after I get through advanced training I may begin one ;) Can I ask what is the average mission time in a campaign?

I only get a few hours of flight a week so it can be slow going.

Hey thanks for your input brother and only a few hours a week! Wow you busy man! Yea I purchased both the Basic and Advanced Training missions a little while back now so I'm definitely going to have to do them at some stage but I want to be fully armed beforehand. I love the Campaign missions and I'm only guessing but I reckon on average they take between 30 and 40 mins to complete, depending on how quickly you can get things done. Although some can last an hour or so if you have lots of waypoints to navigate through and don't use the ole increase time option which is something I never do. I love hearing the Radio chatter and just taking it all in and setting the Auto Pilot then go make myself a dbl voddy n coke and Piercing Fury is starting out to be an awesome ride but I still got to hit the books and get this shutdown procedure nailed. Cheers :thumbup:

Hehe no worries, around an hour or so is fine, I have 2 young daughters and with both of us working, I usually get an hour here & there so not a lot through the week, but it's enough to keep me going ;)

i5-7600K @ 4.8 | 32GB | 1080 | Rift S | TM MFD & WH HOTAS-10mm ext + TFRP

That's awesome, a good Dad ;-)

Hey listen I been meaning to ask how does one get that little annotation or sub note if you like at the bottom of ones post describing their setup? You know like Intel blah blah GTX etc

Beautiful, thanks man!:thumbup: