Ok

Can you upload me here:

1/ the error image

2/ the mission you played (F-14A Battle Group Delta_first.miz)

3/ the MissionScripting.lua file

In the meantime, I need you to delete the F-14A Battle Group Delta campaign files that you mistakenly put in the core folder of "C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World'

Thank you

Edited by Miguel21

FAQ DCE (Cef & Miguel'version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

News : Crisis in Persian Gulf, one campaign, 13 modules (29/12/2023)

Okay, we're getting close, I found another mistake I should have seen earlier:

(but what about changing the folder names...)

Change your campaign folder from:

Battle Group Delta

in this:

F-14A Battle Group Delta

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

I got it to work! I dont know how but i deleted all but battle group alpha reinstalled it and changed the batch file directories from d to c.

So then I go to set new mission. And it didnt work. Shock disbelief.

I saw a text file debrief. All was well. I was typing you a thank you note and going on anout uh1 dce and persian f14 and now.. i run the bat and the comp says it cant find the file directory.. the entire directory c:/users etc that... im literally running the file in. Im going to restart mt computer and hope it regains its sanity before i lose mine

Man! Been playing the India-Pakistan F-86 campaign. Works great! At least two missions worth. Really incredible. Skins look great. 'Course, too bad I suck at flying the Sabre but really great anyway. Just wanted to say thanks guys!

Well....dang guys. Worked great for 2 missions. Now, got this...

My fault sorry :(

Please put the Init folder in attachment instead of the one in your campaign folder : India-Pak War-71 - Sabre

Then use First_Mission.bat to generate a new campaign

It should work !

Init.zip

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

LThe campaign folder itself or its reference in the lua or bat files?

Hey! I just noticed that battle grp alpha is the campaign that file works for first mission BUT its NOT showing in the dce tab! Why??

This folder:

And I did say folder, not file or link, but folder.

folderCampaign.thumb.png.2273cee2dc22da06e95f26d5f9abc642.png

Edited by Miguel21

DCE_Manager

I got it to work! I dont know how but i deleted all but battle group alpha reinstalled it and changed the batch file directories from d to c.

So then I go to set new mission. And it didnt work. Shock disbelief.

I saw a text file debrief. All was well. I was typing you a thank you note and going on anout uh1 dce and persian f14 and now.. i run the bat and the comp says it cant find the file directory.. the entire directory c:/users etc that... im literally running the file in. Im going to restart mt computer and hope it regains its sanity before i lose mine

Seriously, I understand absolutely nothing.

We were dealing with the F-14A Battle Group Delta campaign, and only this campaign, because if you want to install old DCE campaigns (the ones that came out before December 2019) it's a totally different matter.

So, in the end, is the F-14A Battle Group Delta campaign working or not?

DCE_Manager

No I didnt install anything new. It was already there. I hadnt been messing with it.

NO its not working! I got it to work, basically redoing your instructions and just mucking around. One sortie worked. Excitedly I went to get trackir setup and started first mission.bat

The game seriously said there was no file extension c:program files etc. Except there most definitely was the files and extensions it looked for.

It actually seems to have gone in reverse. :/

F debriefs I thought. Back to same crash.

So to explain - i had downloaded these few f14 campaigns with module in hopes of playing any of them. East med is deleted anyways now. It was there before but its irrelevant now.

This issue has plagued me since Guardians with the mig. I got it to work on glorious day and never again. Thank you seriously as no one else has ever tried helping me with any seriousness.

Please try to wait for Miguel21 instructions before doing something new to your installed campaign ...

The best is to go step by step with only one campaign. Please chose only one campaign and if possible a new type one ....

f14A Battlegroup Delta is perfect for that...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

No I didnt install anything new. It was already there. I hadnt been messing with it.

NO its not working! I got it to work, basically redoing your instructions and just mucking around. One sortie worked. Excitedly I went to get trackir setup and started first mission.bat

The game seriously said there was no file extension c:program files etc. Except there most definitely was the files and extensions it looked for.

It actually seems to have gone in reverse. :/

F debriefs I thought. Back to same crash.

So to explain - i had downloaded these few f14 campaigns with module in hopes of playing any of them. East med is deleted anyways now. It was there before but its irrelevant now.

This issue has plagued me since Guardians with the mig. I got it to work on glorious day and never again. Thank you seriously as no one else has ever tried helping me with any seriousness.

Hi

If you go off in any direction, we won't get anywhere.

We already have to deal with the F-14A Battle Group Delta campaign...

So we're going to do a complete inventory,

Please upload here:

- a screenshot of the location of the "F-14A Battle Group Delta" folder **

- a screenshot of the location of the "Scripts" folder **

- the FirsMission.bat file

- the F-14A Battle Group Delta_first.miz mission

And don't touch anything else ^^

** before making screenshots, please expand the tree structure on the left in this way:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-display-entire-tree-in-windows-10-file/5cb5b28c-ffe9-47f4-b312-41f5c7a17955

DCE_Manager

Ok sorry.

First to leas rn to expand the tree structure and get back to this I jave to return after work. About7 hi ours from now. Thank you again.

Second I could easily upload most of those files NOW .

Wait when you mean tree structure you mean just showing a folder and sub folders???

Let me try uoading what you need in a moment..

Fyi the reason theres cellphone pics is I cant for whatever reason get my dcs acct so I have to send pics erc to my.phone to upload to you. Also in my defense I didnt add any new dce campaigns - east med was just there the entire time until last night where i deleted all but the original zip

Ill upload what you asked momentarily - any idea why when I run first mission bat it says the dir its looking for doesnt exist? I open the .bat file and the extensuins correct to prog files and whatnot.

And do Miguel21 a serious favour. Stop using your cellphone.

Press the Windows key low left on your keyboard and type "snip",and open the Snipping tool. Or windows-shift-s if you have the snip & sketch already. It so much easier to make screenshot, and you can just drag around what you need!

I mean this in a good way!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Ok sorry.

First to leas rn to expand the tree structure and get back to this I jave to return after work. About7 hi ours from now. Thank you again.

Second I could easily upload most of those files NOW .

Wait when you mean tree structure you mean just showing a folder and sub folders???

Let me try uoading what you need in a moment..

Fyi the reason theres cellphone pics is I cant for whatever reason get my dcs acct so I have to send pics erc to my.phone to upload to you. Also in my defense I didnt add any new dce campaigns - east med was just there the entire time until last night where i deleted all but the original zip

Ill upload what you asked momentarily - any idea why when I run first mission bat it says the dir its looking for doesnt exist? I open the .bat file and the extensuins correct to prog files and whatnot.

Okay. Sorry. Read this after I sent.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Well, now I'm starting to lose track of...

All that's missing is a screechoot of the DCS main folder, and then, if I still can't find it, I'll offer you a Teamviewer assignment.

If you're up for it, we'll see you in PM.

DCE_Manager

Im up for it.

Il send the screen of the dcs main folder sorry didnt see the requirement.

You mean the one in program files/eagle dynamics ?

This sucks. I was soo happy when it worked. I couldnt friggin believe it. All on a lark - i noticed the bat files referred to d drive for all my dcs stuff. Changed to c and it worked.

Then after i quit came and looked at the debrief.. i went to run first mission to start the campaign properly. And it of course said the file extension wasnt there bla a as i told you.

I checked the path is there.. idk why the bat file wont see it. So confused.

Im dying to fly my f14 dce style. Id also love to fly the persian f14 campaign and man dammnit that f86 campaign sounds awesome too. :(

Im up for it.

Il send the screen of the dcs main folder sorry didnt see the requirement.

You mean the one in program files/eagle dynamics ?

This sucks. I was soo happy when it worked. I couldnt friggin believe it. All on a lark - i noticed the bat files referred to d drive for all my dcs stuff. Changed to c and it worked.

Then after i quit came and looked at the debrief.. i went to run first mission to start the campaign properly. And it of course said the file extension wasnt there bla a as i told you.

I checked the path is there.. idk why the bat file wont see it. So confused.

Im dying to fly my f14 dce style. Id also love to fly the persian f14 campaign and man dammnit that f86 campaign sounds awesome too. :(

Ok

Check PM (Private Message) plz

DCE_Manager