The new project!

Ok, how about this. You all cut it out or we wont do any of this at all, including the release the new model if it gets on Gys's and my nerves any more. We are doing this for everybodys benefit on here just to have fun and enjoy the stuff we put out for others to use or watch. If this stuff continues, we will drop all of the stuff and forget about it!

Yeah he doesnt feel like having this stuff go on either. If you want or would like something, be patient and wait till the projects are finished, until then be quiet and appriciate the work we are going to try and put into all of this!

:wallbash:Corsair, have you actually talked to Gys about this "colaboration" at all? Does he know that you're "on the team", or are you just assuming that just because you have some Tomcat skins, and you are in a Tomcat squad, that you and he are connected. If the answer is no, then you need to head back on over to the Tomcat Sunset forumsand let them know that you're full of it. Its like saying I own McDonalds because I eat there. Its not right for people to be giving you props for things that you didn't do. I am very stoked about new models, ESPECIALLY Tomcat ones, but they better have some legitimacy beyond your imagination.:Flush:

http://www.tomcat-sunset.org/forums/index.php?topic=1372.0;topicseen

"When you're out of Tomcats, you're out of fighters!"

helk.gif

Yes. he does know and we HAVE talked about it. now I would like for this whole convo to stop cause its got nothing to do with the advertising of a new video GA and I are going to be working on! All I wanted was to post the title page and have everybody just be like Oh i cant wait till its released and everything....instead I get crap about the new F-14 model and other stuff off topic.

Some people have helped me with information and advice, but the Corsair not among them...

or we wont do any of this at all, including the release the new model if it gets on Gys's and my nerves any more.

In America, we have a few other choice sayings... :music_whistling:

Ok, how about this. You all cut it out or we wont do any of this at all, including the release the new model if it gets on Gys's and my nerves any more. We are doing this for everybodys benefit on here just to have fun and enjoy the stuff we put out for others to use or watch. If this stuff continues, we will drop all of the stuff and forget about it!

Yeah he doesnt feel like having this stuff go on either. If you want or would like something, be patient and wait till the projects are finished, until then be quiet and appriciate the work we are going to try and put into all of this!

Sounds to me like GA and Gys could just do it on their own...... :doh:

• Like 1

Ok, how about this. You all cut it out orwe wont do any of this at all, including the release the new model if it gets on Gys's and my nerves any more. We are doing this for everybodys benefit on here just to have fun and enjoy the stuff we put out for others to use or watch. If this stuff continues, we will drop all of the stuff and forget about it!

There you go again..... Whats this we sh*t?

Gys is the one modeling the F-14, all you have done is claim this on behalf of your squad.... you didnt even have the b@lls to put Gys name first. Then, thanks to Hellcat, we find out that you also claimed on the F-14 site that it was also you/your squads work. Seems you have pissed Gys off also with his little P.S. to you.

Gys is doing a great job on this so far and may he continue with it and not let a little @&$% like you dissuade him from it...

You. All YOU have done is loose what little respect you had left after all the childish name calling on your "F-14 rulez" threads and your online cheating.

Congrats.

P.S. I also see that GA has still not confirmed on this. Care to comment? Cause until he does I will take this "Claim" at face value....

To the rest of the forum.....Sorry for the rant guys, but this behaviour has pissed me off. Im done with this now.

• Like 2