Stuttering with Mi-8 and UH-1

Ok, so back when 1.56 was out, I had no problems what so ever. Game ran great. When 1.57 dropped, the Mi-8 started showing stuttering. But I don't mean stuttering in the sense that it was all the time. What I mean is the game would run fine for 2-3 seconds, at 70 fps, and then pause for about 1/4 - 1/2 of a second. As I'm sure you can understand, this is incredibly frustrating.

I figured that it was a server side issue, as I only really play multiplayer. So I tried a different server. Same thing. Everywhere I go, when I fly the HIP I have these stutters. And let me tell you, trying to sling load with a heavy crate and having that happen, well, it's almost unplayable.

I thought that it would get fixed, because everyone I talk to has the exact same issue. But nothing has happened, so I'm bringing it to your attention.

Yep I can + 1 this was fine in 1.5.6

getting it in 1.5.7

I miss 1.5.6, it was such a great version :-(

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests

• 1 month later...

Have you tried the latest openbeta?

There was a stutter bug fixed for Huey and Mi8

It's not in release 1.5 - not sure about 2.3.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

I still have the stutter in all Belsimtek helos in release and OB.

Specs:

Fractal Design Define R5 Black, ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E, Intel Core i5-8600K Coffee Lake @ 5.1 GHz, MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB 352-Bit GDDR5X, Corsair H110i, G.Skill TridentZ 32GB (2x16GB), Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB SSD

Can you get a short track of the issue? Any version will do. If I can replicate I can report.

Personally I've seen massive improvements in OB, it's why BlueFlag is back online so I'd really like to replicate and report! :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord