Training Course AV-8B N/A

boedha68

Training Course AV-8B N/A  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Training Course AV-8B N/A

• Yes, I want to fly the AV-8B in full potential
    • No, the mnual is enough for me

Dear Razbam,

Request: Looking at some vids from Radzamb, Jabbers and Rakuzard. I am sure this is very complex and difficult aircraft to fly in full potential.

Besides the manual that's absolutely great. I ask you or some guys from youtube to make a full trainingcourse from the bottom and split the different sections in vids.

I know besides me, this would be very appriciate too the community. So joy for full potential flying the AV-8B and a whole bunch of happy customers.

Please consider this or ask a youtuber that had the module much earlier then the community to do this.

THank you.

At last: Congratulations with this awesome product. I hope the release go smooth tomorrow. I am very excited and looking forward.

Edited by boedha68

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

Take a second and look up every DCS module on YouTube. I promise you every single one has a video that covers every aspect of that module. Give it a little time and the same can be said for the Harrier. No need to ask for it.

Matthew 'Mags' Maclauchlan

Oculus CV1, Thrustmaster FCS HOTAS/Pedals

well the training missions are something that defiantly should be included, BUT there's one really important part that should be considered, the plane is in EA state, which means many thing may change and many other things will be added update by update, so I don't really think anyone would create those missions unless the plane in the state that the training missions won't turn into incomplete training missions after an update.

I'm personally hesitant in making tutorials since there is much to do on this things first before its close to finished. As an example Startup is missing steps, like alignment and other things, so doing a tutorial on some of these things would mean having to go back and update it as the module progresses, and this isn't ideal time-wise for me. I rarely do startup/taxi/takeoff/landing/weapons/nav tutorials, i find them boring to make, and there will end up being 100000000 of them anyway... I may (and this is a big big big maybe) do a STOL/VTOL tutorial, but that's probably it, and even then my time is very limited right now with the holidays approaching.

Twitch2DCS - Bring twitch chat into DCS.

SplashOneGaming.com - Splash One is a community built on combat flight simulation. S1G Discord

twitch / youtube / facebook / twitter / discord

well the training missions are something that defiantly should be included, BUT there's one really important part that should be considered, the plane is in EA state, which means many thing may change and many other things will be added update by update, so I don't really think anyone would create those missions unless the plane in the state that the training missions won't turn into incomplete training missions after an update.

This. I will be creating the interactive training missions but it is really only possible when out of EA.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Its not hard to figure all this stuff out with the Pocket Guide, its pretty straight forward. Just sayin, I know ppl learn different ways, but it really was quite easy to figure out.

SplashOneGaming.com - Splash One is a community built on combat flight simulation. S1G Discord

Its not hard to figure all this stuff out with the Pocket Guide, its pretty straight forward. Just sayin, I know ppl learn different ways, but it really was quite easy to figure out.

Yeah, TBH I think its what most people I meet on DCS enjoy the most, learning new planes. I still think it would be cool to have devs jump in. Different folks different strokes

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah, TBH I think its what most people I meet on DCS enjoy the most, learning new planes. I still think it would be cool to have devs jump in. Different folks different strokes

Ya and that's all fine :) I'm half tempted to just make a couple quick videos if i have time tonight.. but we will see. I just know they are going to get lost in a sea of similar content, and out dated quickly...

Ya and that's all fine :) I'm half tempted to just make a couple quick videos if i have time tonight.. but we will see. I just know they are going to get lost in a sea of similar content, and out dated quickly...

That's why i prefer to split the vids in different sections, so you can replace the section that has updated. So maximum efforts and minimum energy. :D

Thanks Jabbers for your great vids!

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

About as much effort as you will get from me haha,

Thank you sir! It helps too manage the bird! :D

I know you find it boring, but you help many customers!

I fear you're overestimating the abilities of some of us (or at least me :D ) to get to grips with even the simplest of things...

Last night I wanted to try the Master Modes (Nav/VSTOL/AG). The pocket guide refers to the "MASTER MODE panel", but I couldn't see it labelled in any of the diagrams. After a while searching through other documents, I found what I was looking for in the NATOPS flight manual - a diagram showed it as the "Master Armament Panel". In hindsight its position on the console is logical/obvious.

I know I've a lot of searching ahead of me as I start trying other systems!

Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48K, Kempston joystick Interface, Alba Cassette Recorder, Quickshot II Turbo Joystick

Well 85 percent wants a full trainingcourse. I hope somebody who has the knowledge and balls steps up and cover the complete course. From startup too the complex weaponsystems. There must be somebody out there who wants too help us out?

Edited by boedha68

Well 85 percent wants a full trainingcourse. I hope somebody who has the knowledge and balls steps up and cover the complete course. From startup too the complex weaponsystems. There must be somebody out there who wants too help us out?

You will get a full set of fully voiced - over, interactive missions. It is coming but is simply not doable during Early Access. Since it is going to be quite comprehensive, I need all of the major functions and items modelled before I can get to work on a proper training.

Just a quick example - even doing startup training without functioning INS alignment wouldn’t make much sense. So for the training you will need to be patent.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Fantastic Baltic dragon. I and many looking forward too this. Thank you.

You will get a full set of fully voiced - over, interactive missions. It is coming but is simply not doable during Early Access. Since it is going to be quite comprehensive, I need all of the major functions and items modelled before I can get to work on a proper training.

Just a quick example - even doing startup training without functioning INS alignment wouldn’t make much sense. So for the training you will need to be patent.

Great. Is this an official part of the module or a DLC?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

Baltic drops things in campaign format. Maybe is this is different. but i doubt that. I have all of his released campaigns. Fantastic job. So 10 dollars or 7 dollars with bonus money is a bargain for having a full course interactive training the AV-8B N/A. You can imagine the amount of work. :D