Can we export the MFDs to a 2nd screen like the A10?

Cowboy10uk

• 2 weeks later...
You can do that by remarking out a line in the Viewporthandling.lua

Found here X:\DCS World OpenBeta\Scripts\Aircrafts\_Common\Cockpit\ViewportHandling.lua

Line 81, purposes = {render_purpose.GENERAL,

Change to, purposes = {--render_purpose.GENERAL,

This trick seems to have stopped working after today's update. If you don't have the two dashes, the MFCDs display in both the cockpit and the exported screen, as has always been the case. But if you add the two dashes, the MFCDs now don't display in either cockpit OR the exported screen. Unless I'm missing something...

I'm away from my rig today so can't test. I'll check it tomorrow, be to bad if we can't do that anymore. I've been doing that for many years to save some FPS.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

• 1 year later...

Hi Boffins,

I have searched to this thread an i cant seem to find my current issue being mentioned, i have asked the same question to the Facebook community but again, I cant seem to get an answer to my predicament.

I have used Virtual Cockpit Server to located and size MFD exports to my 2 8" monitors. and in game settings i am using the Virtual Cockpit Server.lua file. A10 is peachy no issues what so ever.

the osb labels are aligned fine and i have the MFD countdown timer within the view able area behind the cougar surrounds.

My issue is that once i change to AV8b and use the MPSD export hot keys the displays are larger so the OCB labels are now behind the cougar bezels, but i'm still using the original VCS lua file.

Any assistance would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by EddieMuntz

• 10 months later...

I’m having this exact same issue. They export fine to my second monitor in bothe the A-10C and F/A-18 but in the AV-8B they aren’t aligned as well and are slightly to large.

Best Regards,

Chaders.