A10 not flyable / pulling hard right

PB0_corse66

Hi,

After the last update, MS FFB2 pulls to the right. Only happens with this module.

Have deleted config and let the game generate a new one, but whenever I add Roll axis it gets extra input. Have other modules and none of them are affected.

Is this update or any suggestions on what else should I try. As I said, other modules works, no pulling and good FFB

Hi,

I do have exactly the same problem. After the last update and only after it aircraft is not flyable anymore. It rolls hard right all the time.

NosTr4D4m described the issue perfectly. It only happens with this module, it will happen with T/O trim set or not set.. while you do start ramp or fly directly in the air.

Swapping axis will not -and is not.. I tried - going to fix that bug which is a new and real one.

The bug is obvious when you try a flight, put the game on pause mode and go to the commands menu.

With the game in Pause and not touching the joystick you can clearly see the difference between the input of the A10 :

A10.png

And any other module (same behaviour for all the other ones), in that case M2000C :

M2000.png

Last patch have introduced a hard right trim while the joy is in neutral position.