What was your longest time aerial refueled airborne in DCSW?

WildBillKelsoe

As above. My longest was 8 hours under 3 AARs at the end of which, my hands where shaking and my butt was numb like hell. Any good missions where you stay up that long or even more? I'm at 100 hours total flying time but certainly would like to stay up during a veeery long mission.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

5 hours. We were a flight of 4 called to loiter over a convoy moving through the mountains near the Russian border north of Dzhvari, but got diverted over to the Oni region for a Troops in Contact call. Pounded mud, loitered there as those guys moved north, until the convoy over north of Dzhvari called us back with their own Troops in Contact call. Pounded more mud. Loitered more.

Hit tankers inbetween and as we needed in pairs of two.

Worked with player JTACs at both locations. Was a complete blast, but I was exhausted by the end. It's fun to fly the A-10C as a CAS bird.

I've had to perform (2) AAR on one mission with the Harrier. the last hookup, I was down to 1,000 lbs of fuel. Managed to hit the basket both times on the first try.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

These missions are either long range CAS or interdiction looking for a needle in a haystack. I am thinking about creating a long campaign just for these long flying hours. I cant say what is it about but its meant to simulate Kosovo war. I read and currently re-reading a few A-10 books to get ideas about such missions.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.