LHA Amphibious Assault Package

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys please re-download this mod in the 1st thread...I have updated it again to bring the ships up to speed...literally..haha

Version 4.1 ships were to slow...were not going faster then 13 knots

Version 4.2 Ships can go faster for Harrier recovery....21 knots.

001-2018-jul-27-001.jpg

001-2018-jul-27-009.jpg

Please re download and delete the old ones and add the new ones...

As updates are made I will continue to keep this mod updated. Thanks

Edited by uscstaylor

Now after the Latest update I'm getting the Peleliu, Bella Wood, and the Saipan all have the 4th AI plane trying to take off 2nd in line and it crashes in the ocean. The Essex and the Nassau are fine...Can ED please look at the AI planes and fix them for good. I would be very grateful to you as a customer!

Taylor we are seeing some log errors for the Essex

2018-08-08 03:40:45.647 ERROR WEAPONS: Invalid connector name (POINT_CIWS_01): unit type = LHA_Essex, ws id=1, ln id=1, br id=1

2018-08-08 03:40:45.651 ERROR WEAPONS: Invalid connector name (Point_Gun_01): unit type = LHA_Essex, ws id=3, ln id=1, br id=1

2018-08-08 03:40:45.651 ERROR WEAPONS: Invalid connector name (Point_Gun_02): unit type = LHA_Essex, ws id=4, ln id=1, br id=1

2018-08-08 03:40:45.651 ERROR WEAPONS: Invalid connector name (Point_Gun_03): unit type = LHA_Essex, ws id=5, ln id=1, br id=1

I was in Art of the Kill D#@ it!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Gunterlund nothing has changed with this mod since 2 updates ago. The team will not update this mod until the AI aircraft are fixed in DCS. Thanks for the update though. Once game is more stable with all of these updates then we'll move forward..kinda of tired with moving two steps forward only to go 3 steps backwards after all of the updates. Hang in there man. We will work to get the LHA mod to working perfection once this stuff is done.

Salute

Uscstaylor, once again thanks for this mod, we have used it in our virtual squadron for an anphibious campaing.Since there were no AI aircraft on that campaing, all went real nice and it was really useful to have it.

I would like to point out that the only thing that bothered us a little bit was the night lighting of the ship.

I am sure you are aware of this already.

I hope this is on the list of items the team would fix once ED fixes the AI on the ships.

Thanks for the good work