TrackIR

• ED Team

Its you :)

My trackIR is on from morning until night with DCS opened and closed regular and never have an issue.

make sure trackIR is running with admin rights in windows, sometimes that helps.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Its you :)

My trackIR is on from morning until night with DCS opened and closed regular and never have an issue.

make sure trackIR is running with admin rights in windows, sometimes that helps.

+1. Never had a problem with TrackIR.

Make sure your TIR software is current for the version of TIR you're using.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3rd Mar Div

RVN '66-'67

Not crash, no, but if I jump straight into the mission editor, DCS has an interesting tendency to forget it exists until and unless I re-plug it. Or just do a quick flight first, after which I can stay in the ME for hours on end without issue.

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧

Not crash, no, but if I jump straight into the mission editor, DCS has an interesting tendency to forget it exists until and unless I re-plug it. Or just do a quick flight first, after which I can stay in the ME for hours on end without issue.

THIS, Normally you can but sometimes it turns off and when you open trackir that crashes.

However the other problem was fixed due to faulty USB on the mobo, But your right it does forget its theres dont normally do that.

Same, never crashed for 6 years

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

• ED Team

Coxy, I would backup your trackIR profiles then reinstall TrackIR fresh, see if that helps

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2