Memory mode very short!

frosen

The memory mode (minnesmod) (when you want to save the picture on the radar screen to interpret the signals without emitting) seems to have too short memory.

I have about 5 second before the screen goes blank. Both in the sim manual and in the real manual it says that the picture should be readable about 30 seconds.

Anybody else who noticed this?

• Thanks 1

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz | Gigabyte Aorus Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 2400 MHz (2800 OC) | Asus Strix Z270E Gaming | Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD 1 TB | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 500 GB | WD NAS Red 2TB SATA3 | Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H80i v2 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Saitek PRO rudder pedals | Valve Index

• 5 months later...

Has this been picked up by the devs as a feature to fix yet? Would be cool to be able to target something without continuous radar emmitance.

• Like 1

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz | Gigabyte Aorus Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 2400 MHz (2800 OC) | Asus Strix Z270E Gaming | Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD 1 TB | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 500 GB | WD NAS Red 2TB SATA3 | Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H80i v2 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Saitek PRO rudder pedals | Valve Index

• 2 years later...

*Bump in an attemp to get HB attention* (I still think it would be super cool to be tactical and make target fixes with a 2 second radar flash 🙂

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, frosen said:

*Bump in an attemp to get HB attention* (I still think it would be super cool to be tactical and make target fixes with a 2 second radar flash 🙂

Lel 3 years later and you still want it to be fixed. That's some persistency right there. I wish you luck.  😄 

Edited by Arikaj
  • Like 1

On 5/3/2021 at 7:55 PM, Arikaj said:

Lel 3 years later and you still want it to be fixed. That's some persistency right there. I wish you luck.  😄 

Thanks! 🙂 Maybe by tagging @RagnarDa or @IronMike we can increase the chances.

37 minutes ago, frosen said:

Thanks! 🙂 Maybe by tagging @RagnarDa or @IronMike we can increase the chances.

Thank you for being persistent @frosen - and apologies for us being slow sometimes. We will take a look.

• Thanks 7

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/