CRS TACAN

kafete

Ok. Will check.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Also Zeus please note the Course line and deviation bar are contained within the EHSI compass not outside the radial boundaries. Not sure how easy it is to chop it shorter and give the course arrow the barbs.

Thanks !

eFzICSg.png

As well, not sure with the AV-8B, but if i am not mistaken, on some aircraft the course line is still there, but sorta caged on the side when far off from the course and when closing in it starts moving back toward the center, but now it simply disapear, so no way to intercept it or going perpenticular to it to intercept.... When i first tried 2.5.1 i was on a public server and the closest waypoint was so far, i thought i was doijg something wrong cuz i never seen any course line, then decided to log single player with one of my mission with the Waypoints closer, and it was working, but flying away made it totaly go away from the EHSD FoV. Might be interesting to see references? I might be totaly wrong as well.

• 1 month later...

With TACAN selected and a station tuned the only navigation I'm seeing is the pointer on the HSI pointing towards the station and a bearing and distance to the station in the top left as well.

On the HUD I see nothing that relates to the TACAN station. Selecting a course does nothing in regards to TACAN so yeah it's busted.

I doubt TACAN is a high priority at first but there will most likely be a fix in the future, then we will be free to do TACAN approaches till we puke.

Sager Laptop, i7-6700k 4.00GHz, 16GB RAM, GTX 980M, 1920x1080, TIR 5, Windows 10

• 8 months later...
Ok. Will check.

Bumping this thread to see if this was addressed and I missed it.

While I've seen

(albeit without the corrections mentioned in this thread), I can't get it to appear following those instructions.

<ping>
I don't see it in the bug tracker as a current or resolved issue.

Is it currently working in DCS v2.5.4.28090 or am I doing somethig wrong?

3570K w/ 16GB, 1070 w/ 8GB @ 1440p, VKB Gunfighter/MCG-Pro & T-Rudder Mk.IV, CH ProThrottle, TrackIR 5, HTC Vive, UniversRadio, VoiceAttack, TacView Pro, DCS Menu Nav

F/A-18C, F-5E, F-86F, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Ka-50, SA342, P-51D, Spitfire Mk.IX, Bf109, Fw190, FC3, CA, Persian Gulf, NTTR, Normandy, WW2 Assets

Bumping this thread to see if this was addressed and I missed it.

While I've seen

(albeit without the corrections mentioned in this thread), I can't get it to appear following those instructions.

I don't see it in the bug tracker as a current or resolved issue.

Is it currently working in DCS v2.5.4.28090 or am I doing somethig wrong?

You're doing something wrong, working fine.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

You're doing something wrong, working fine.

Must have had a brain fart. Checked again and indeed it is working.

Appreciate the reply though. Cheers.

3570K w/ 16GB, 1070 w/ 8GB @ 1440p, VKB Gunfighter/MCG-Pro & T-Rudder Mk.IV, CH ProThrottle, TrackIR 5, HTC Vive, UniversRadio, VoiceAttack, TacView Pro, DCS Menu Nav

F/A-18C, F-5E, F-86F, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Ka-50, SA342, P-51D, Spitfire Mk.IX, Bf109, Fw190, FC3, CA, Persian Gulf, NTTR, Normandy, WW2 Assets