TrackIR/X52

Yes. If you do it, set up as three bands with the middle smaller than the two outer but make the outer bands equal.

As a note it doesn't work that well, at lease I have abandon the idea numerous times. It tends to zoom too quickly, and is easy to accidentally bump and move.

Intel core I9 10900K 3.7 ghz

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Samsung 1 T M.2 2 X 850 ssd's

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Hotas Warthog F/A-18C Hornet Grip

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

I experienced a lot of spontaneous jittering in zoom with the x-52 pro using any axis . Good luck !

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

I do not recommend using the X-52 slider for zoom, you will have a lot of problems with stability of the image. Either use buttons for the zoom, or set the axis as bands and set the outer bands as key presses for the zoom buttons.

Do, or do not, there is no try.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire Nitro+ Rx Vega 64, i7 4790K ... etc. etc.

I do not recommend using the X-52 slider for zoom, you will have a lot of problems with stability of the image. Either use buttons for the zoom, or set the axis as bands and set the outer bands as key presses for the zoom buttons.

how would i go about doing this with bands?

how would i go about doing this with bands?

It's a long time since I owned X-52 but this should help you.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=19638

This is going through the software setup too.

You can also download already created profiles in the download section of the eagle dynamics webpage. Maybe one of the have bands set.

ED user files

Do, or do not, there is no try.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire Nitro+ Rx Vega 64, i7 4790K ... etc. etc.