su-27 on the news

The woman says: yes, he was so close you could even see the datalink antennas on R-27T :D

Didn't wait for it to load, but it's just the folks' impressions about it visiting their city and flying so low.

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.

What exactly did they say about it though? Very interesting video.

Did the plane just show up unexpected, and were they alarmed and such? Or did they all come out just to watch it. Seems like the pilot was just joyriding around.

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.

Anatoly Kvochur was piloted this flanker, they say there was some kind of airshow preparation. "Airshow" itself were flown some time later over Krasnoyarsk city again bus soon after snow clouds broke the show.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Funny,

THat's a realisctic look at what would happen if the way we fly Lock On was happening in real life... Non MOA flying is not cool for the folks on

the ground.

70% of People would be pissed!

My mission is to fly, fight, and win. o-:|:-o What I do is sometimes get a tin of soup, heat it up, poach an egg in it, serve that with a pork pie sausage roll.

A similar thing happened in Belgrade a few weeks ago. There was an air show due next day for the Day of the army and airforce had a rehearsal... over the city center. Boy do I wish I was there, but many people didn't feel so lucky. It was announced on the news a day earlier, but many didn't catch it and thought something was going on. Especially as one of the planes that took part was a LearJetish transport plane in civilian colors and it flew a formation with MiGs... people thought it was hijacked :D

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.

Dude, if you like low passes you should certainly live around here, we have F-16s doing low levels all the time on Mondays, lot of AB roar, and a year or two ago I was cycling through an open field, and a pair made nice 300 feet or lower passes over me, that was so cool, I did a metal goatee, so maybe they had recon pods :p Of course, here having too many fighters flying over low, maybe some occasional afterburning action would lead to Whinefest 2007, why can't people appreciate an occasional AB roar? Oh, and last week Wednesday and An-124 approached my house, that was so cool, it wos coming straight towards me, at no more than 200/300m, and it was damn quiet as well, but seeing such a beast coming slowly towards you, while you stand in the attik is heartbreakingly beautiful. I didn't even bother to take pictures, jsut wanted to enjoy the moment, damn that thing is impressive looking in flight, many times better than on the apron.

And a year or two ago I saw A-10s flying right over downtown Eindhoven, that rocked, too bad I only realised they were up there when I looked up and thought 'That's a bit too much lomac Alex' Luckly I haven't gone mad, but the sound was cool nontheless.

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

I used to live close to a military base (like one mile from my house) and I was able to see mi-17s, uh-1hs and uh-60s every day , it was great ,because their aproach pat was hust over my house!

One day the city was attack by an insurgent group and I was lucky to vitness an uh-60 launching rockets to the insurgents. All this happen at night so it was cool to see the rockets hitting the mountains