Key for cage Shkval is gone Openbeta

nightflyer23

After just checking this a moment ago, it's still there for me. I'm using OB. Can't recall if/what it was called in the past, if anything different, but this is what you need to look for: "Button Targeting mode reset"

• 3 weeks later...

Same for me, the Key bind for the cage Shkval is now gone.

For now, I have set up a spare button directly in game but I am sorely missing the Key bind.

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate. OpenXR, Open XR tool kit disabled.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC.

Vaicom user. Virpil Mongoose base CM3 & Mongoose stick CM2 (not set for dead stick), Virpil TCS with apache Grip. MFG pedals with damper upgrade. Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.

That's the only button there should be. If there was ever a "recage Shkval" it shouldn't have been there.

{down = iCommandPlaneCancelWeaponsDelivery, up = iCommandPlaneCancelWeaponsDelivery_up, name = _('Button Targeting mode reset'), category = _('Ins Targeting Mode Controls Panel PVR')},

• 1 month later...

I used to use backspace to reset it...… but now.... the problems with the skval have me really having h a hard time with using it... the bad screen line, terrible picture on screen, slewing, lock and unlock with 'o' letter key. Hope it is sorted soon, 15 years or working good then boom!

update:

I made some changes t my Saitek stick profile... and it helped a lot..... the screen looks better after adjusting a bit....

I used to do less adjustments and didn't have those issues before... now it seems better after reworking my profile... also I put new Nvidia drivers in....

I still need to go on some more servers and missions....

so...….. thing look better now, but earlier tonight it was all messed up.. will go on more servers and see if it was my settings.. I had no changed my profile in a couple years.... until late tonight..

but, the lights not working or so dim... that one cannot tell if they are on or off should have been fixed by now...

IMHO

Edited by Ramstein

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR