PG unable toi take off from Stennis

Raz_Specter

Hey all

Made a PG mission last night, set the weather to Summer clear sky, set cloud dens to 8

Spawned on the carrier with a buddy in parking hot, then moved to the Cat and attached, full throttle, plane just sat there on the cat with afterburners running, wouldn't shoot the aircraft, Has anyone worked out why this happens as I would like to try and understand why, so that I can avoid in the future

Thanks Specter

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

Here is the track from that mission (I was the aforementioned buddy, and please excuse the horrible launch on my end.) As you can clearly see if you F2 on to Specter, we both are able to hook up to the cats, run up the engines to TRT, and while I am able to launch from the deck, Specter is still on the cat at full burner.

OPERATION LEAD PENCIL-20180709-214326.trk

FENRIR

No KC-10 in DCS? Thank goodness for small miracles!

Intel i5 4690K OC to 4.0, Corsair CX850M PSU, 16GB Patriot Viper @ 1866MHz, EVGA GTX 1060 SC, Samsung EVO 250GB SSD, Saitek X-55, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Delanclip

I never experienced this in my missions for which I set up wind to avoid the "sliding taxi" bug.

Yesterday, flying on someone else's mission with high winds, I got stuck on the catapult and so did a few other players. The work-around was to throttle back to idle and burn again.

I think this is related to the "sliding taxi" bug.

i7-7700K@4.8GHz, 16Gb-3200, GTX-1080Ti-Strix-11Gb, Maximus IX Hero, Oculus Rift, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C, Logitech G940 Pedals.

Slide on deck has already been fixed internally, and that should resolve any shuttle issues.

Thanks Wags, appreciate the update

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist