Turn off ACS?

otester

Do this for the F-15 and you also get noticably improved nose authority, and turn performance. I wish it flew like this regularly. It's alittle less stable then with ACS on but, I think it's a good thing.

Althlon X2 6400+ 3.2 ghz

EVGA 8800GT SC - 512mb

X-45

MOMO pedals

online it would be a cheat:lol:

I believe if you create a mssion to play online and set an ACS failure to occur, it happens to all the player aircraft in the game. Correct me if I'm wrong though, i'll have to check it out to make sure.

Althlon X2 6400+ 3.2 ghz

EVGA 8800GT SC - 512mb

X-45

MOMO pedals

...one more thing it gets rid of the G limiter on the f-15. The real F-15 has no G-limiter... it's just up to the pilot to not break himself or the aircraft.

Althlon X2 6400+ 3.2 ghz

EVGA 8800GT SC - 512mb

X-45

MOMO pedals

Yep .. the real thing will pull 15g's if you ask it to, though you won't be able to fly it again. Happened for real.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

I believe if you create a mssion to play online and set an ACS failure to occur, it happens to all the player aircraft in the game. Correct me if I'm wrong though, i'll have to check it out to make sure.

Depends if the probability is diffrent then 100%, then it might fail for one player but not for the other.

I make my missions with L R engine failures in first 10 min, but the probability is 1%. So it is like 1/100 prob. that 1 engine will fail, and 1/100000 that both engines will fail in first 10min. Also correct me if my wrong :)

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer