Reputation Annomaly..?

tastes like chicken.

You mean tastes like a Tyrannosaurus rex! :D

Check this out: T. Rex Related to Chickens:

An adolescent female Tyrannosaurus rex died 68 million years ago, but its bones still contain intact soft tissue, including the oldest preserved proteins ever found, scientists say.

And a comparison of the protein's chemical structure to a slew of other species showed an evolutionary link between T. rex and chickens.

http://www.livescience.com/animals/070412_dino_tissues.html

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

black = reputation disabled

Huh?

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Yep, I've a couple of grey Reps too. Maybe they are from folks who still only have black and white monitors -perhaps we need to start an appeal?

What do we want?

Colour monitors for all!

When do we want it?

NOW!!

lol

Funny he doesn't exist... actually, he was banned, i clocked on his name in the rep window.

funny though... he had the gray rep when he wasn't banned. I remember his post that i helped him out on... http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?p=322354#post322354

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

I think how this REP system works is you get X amount of points which relates to what REP level someone is at. So say, if someone has 6 points next to the Green squares and they give you REP you get 6 points. So by this theory of mine if someone gets this Black REP that would mean who ever gave it has REP disabled for them.

No longer active in DCS...