Come'on guys fix the site

As a squad-mate is about to send me one of his two FC-CDs, that sounds quite good to me.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

Thanks, Cosmo. I stand corrected. :D

Heh :) yeah there still is a lot of confusion around the differences between the CD and DL versions. Basically CD = No activation but has a once a week CD checker and the DL version has the whole activation thingy although those of us that chose to purchase the CD version had to wait for I think four to six weeks while drooling over the screen shots that were being posted by those that DL FC :huh: .

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

A good MCSE or IT or tech of such servers will demand that ANY company make and update an OFFSITE BACK UP. Did you read that? Hell anyone should have a OFFSITE BACKUP of their MOST PRIZED COMPUTER STUFF!

Also noticed windows doesnt like the security certificate lock.ru not sure why?

Asus P8Z68-V GEN3/ 2500k 4.4ghz / Corsair 64gb SSD Cache / Corsair 8g 1600 ddr3 / 2 x 320gb RE3 Raid 0 /Corsair 950w/ Zotac 560TI AMP 1gb / Zalman GS1200 case /G940/

I bought a new CD version of FC because I couldn't activate my online version FC on my new shiny Core 2 Duo for many days.

I didn't even know Starforce is also online based copy protection as well.

I feel like I am an idiot liking this game and respecting the developer so much. So If this Starforce company goes bankrupt all my starforce copyprotected game is to be thrown into bin?

Is this what I get for being royal & respecting ED? I really want to use F word now.

I bought a new CD version of FC because I couldn't activate my online version FC on my new shiny Core 2 Duo for many days.

I didn't even know Starforce is also online based copy protection as well.

I feel like I am an idiot liking this game and respecting the developer so much. So If this Starforce company goes bankrupt all my starforce copyprotected game is to be thrown into bin?

Is this what I get for being royal & respecting ED? I really want to use F word now.

Your CD version will work regardless of what happens to SF but you may have problems with your DL version. However if that were to happen then I assume ED would come up with something so you wouldn't have a useless copy of FC that was unplayable because you couldn't activate it.

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

Yup, like the rest of you I am really starting to lose patience with this. I recently upgraded and I cannot reactivate the game. This really is ridiculous. This draconian protection scheme does nothing except harm legitimate users. A few days I can live with but 2 weeks? What kind of ISP is this?

S :mad:

Enough! :mad: .

Evilbivol already explained the reason for this unfortunate situation and I am pretty certain ED is the last party to find it acceptable, but this nonsense is not helping anyone.

JJ