Annoying hornet thing

Skyracer

One thing that annoys me since the last update is that when you swith from NAV mode to AA the stores page override what you have selected in the left MFD. Correct me if iam wrong be it was not that way before the last update. Is there a way to make it so the stores page does not override?

Video explains the problem

Edited by Skyracer

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

As far as I know this is how the real thing works, but I have to admit that it also is a bit uncomfortable for me as I've accustomed to my own habits that I now have to learn over which gives me a hard time every now and then. I'd very much appreciate if there was an option in the special tab to deactivate the preset DDI pages on the modes so it behaves just like it did until the update that introduced this.

I also suggest to edit the thread title to something like "Option to deactivate auto DDI page selection on AA / AG modes".

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

I also suggest to edit the thread title to something like "Option to deactivate auto DDI page selection on AA / AG modes".

Does not seem possible to change even though i trying to change the subject.

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView