Can't find keybind for Bombs on F-14.

redmantab

Watched Videos. Looked around these forums. Can't find it.

When I search adjust controls and then search under controls and type weapon release, bomb release, etc etc. the only thing I can find is store release alt + spacebar. Guessing that ain't it. How do I release bombs and, preferably, what are the keybinds for the keyboard and x52.

Thank you

well in the tutorial it states the stores release key, And make sure you’re in jester correct weapons picked and acm is in ord on hud.

Edited by Mastiff

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Aware of "Off" and then Ord on Hud. Just can't get the darn things to drop. As I said in my OP, I found the "stores release button" of alt+spacebar. Still, with Ord on Hud can't get anything to drop. Maybe I need Jester correct weapons picked as final step.

Will try tonight. Ty

Edit - While I'm here being a noob. Flares/countermeasures. Through my RIO controls? As pilot, when I see an incoming missile, how do I use CM - Chaff / Flare etc.

Edited by redmantab