F-14 cockpit

Yeah man, Iran could blow up the whole US, FEAR CITIZENS FEAR TERRORISM, LISTEN TO YOUR GOVERNMENT, BE SUSPICIOUS, RECORD EVERYTHING, BUY UNNECESSARY STUFF FROM YOUR DEFENCE CONTRACTORS, CREATE JOBS, FEAR WEEKEND SOLDIERS WITH RPGS, TRUST AND SUPPORT YOUR TRUTHFUL GOVERNMENT IN THEIR FIGHT WITH TERRORISM!!!

Oh wait, there is no 'terrorism', it always existed, but suddenly its some new enemy, what will come next, child soldiers in Africa, disgrunted farmers in Uzbekistan? Something very strange is being planned with all this suspicion if you ask me. No way such fight can be real, not with the current 'terrorism' spendings all over the world.

So Iran having F-14 parts will accomplish what? Iranians flying CAPs, wow, that's dangerous, ooow jee, maybe they'll nuke Israel because they have nutjobs in their governmnet, yes, nutjobs who can control a country bigger than Iraq without any suicide bombings or children smeared out over a large surface, wow, they're really evil.

My country shares your US paranoia, now they want to ban sites that might give some details about nuclear, biological and chemical weapons. And this already is the second most data-minded and tapped country in the world after Italy :/ Maybe in 2 years they'll ban sites showing how to build water rockets, as they can endanger police UAVs flying around in your backyard :disgust:

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

The sale of any F-14 Parts is illegal.

I don't see how this could be used in any flyable aircraft. IMHO it's clearly for somebody who wants to have a piece for his own museum.

Iran has already reverse-engineered most of the US-supplied equipment, so I don't see why should they buy on ebay a scrapped tomcat nose.

Furthermore, the scandal of tomcat supplies involved people in the military who were selling working pieces taken from just-mothballed tomcats. That is not definitely the case of the material in that auction!

sometimes such US policies/paranoia really create lots of laughs around the world... maybe they hope to kill some terrorist with laughs ;)