Low Flying Tutorial & Video. Things to avoid.

DPS

Here’s a 5 minute lesson on the hazards associated with low level flight. Hopefully, it will inform and educate.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3fJJmcLTdN8

For any viewers who will be flying off on their hols shortly you may want to skip the last couple of minutes as it features a bit of a crashfest.

Big thanks to Nick Needham and Julie Rhodes for Massive Crash and Message Killer respectively. It was good of them to put their work up on avsim for other folk to enjoy.

DPS.

Loved the fart, but even at high speeds you just have to be aware. If you're running into TV masts, ships, and other assorted flora and fauna on a regular basis at high or low speeds, then maybe low level attacks aren't for you. Become a fighter pilot where there's plenty of sky to use and not get abused but always good videos DPS, thanks! :) :thumbup:

LOMAC Section| | Gaming Resume (PDF) | Gallery | Flanker2.51 Storage Site |

Also known as Flanker562 back in the day...

Steam ID EricJ562 | DCS: A-10A/C Pilot | DCS: Su-25T Pilot | Texture Artist

"...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers

Hi DPS.

Just to clap it short…

Producing is the kind of a string that when you play the wrong sound in the wrong place in time and the time is unstoppable shift… (seriously)

Where an idea may not support it’s own value…

And perhaps it is the entertainment industry that has gone professional as far as the politics with the actual idea of entertainment.

So my applauds for you DPS and I do wish to see more of them videos with standard DPS bolocks if you like:thumbup:.

Well here is the suggestion yeh?

You know them girls with the grenades, get them to knock some SAMs out and than swimming time just in case submarines about.

Waha.

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.