x-56 rhino help for F/18

Hello, Is there anyone who has a working profile for the f/18 and the saitek x56 rhino.

I am not able to configure well eith the esential funtions.

Thnaks in advance, beers wiil be on me for helping

Intel i9 10850k - MSI Tomahawk 490z - 64 GB DDR4 3000 - HP Reverb G2 - MSI optix Mag321curv 4k monitor - MSI RTX 3080ti - Winwing Orion Throttle base plus F18 stick

Thanks, must I assign into the game the mini sticks to an axe in particular?, sorry but I'm newbbie with this joystick

Intel i9 10850k - MSI Tomahawk 490z - 64 GB DDR4 3000 - HP Reverb G2 - MSI optix Mag321curv 4k monitor - MSI RTX 3080ti - Winwing Orion Throttle base plus F18 stick

I didn't use a profile with X-56 and was happier than results I have had trying use profiles.

The main thing is to get close to the default button locations and make it so you can reach critical buttons (i.e. cage/uncage) easily.

The details of the best way to setup your X-56 will depend on if you have Track IR/VR or not.

This is my setup for the time being. I am not using the Saitek / Logitech software, since it is pure and utter crap.

1291030066_X56stick.thumb.jpg.55a185078726cb40f8be4a74310acbb8.jpg

1593340122_X56throttle.thumb.jpg.2babe8214a43753f0b00d9a32a8373dc.jpg

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H

• 3 weeks later...
This is my setup for the time being. I am not using the Saitek / Logitech software, since it is pure and utter crap.

I first purchased the X52 2 years ago and recently upgraded to the latest X56. The X56 is a significant jump for game experience.

Initial working with the Logitech/Saitek software was a bit of a challenge at first, but I have logic programming background and find it is a very useful tool and the only tool that will permit (please let me know of another) that will enable the Mode switch to unmask additional switch/dial bindings. A great function of the software is that is allows the user to program zones for dials, throttle and lot more. Its a pity there are not more tutorials on how to use it.

For future readers benefit, can you expand on your review of the Logitech/Saitek software as being "crap".

• 4 months later...
I first purchased the X52 2 years ago and recently upgraded to the latest X56. The X56 is a significant jump for game experience.

Initial working with the Logitech/Saitek software was a bit of a challenge at first, but I have logic programming background and find it is a very useful tool and the only tool that will permit (please let me know of another) that will enable the Mode switch to unmask additional switch/dial bindings. A great function of the software is that is allows the user to program zones for dials, throttle and lot more. Its a pity there are not more tutorials on how to use it.

For future readers benefit, can you expand on your review of the Logitech/Saitek software as being "crap".

I'm not a fan of the software either. I find as i try to assign keys, like a double press, it registers either too few or too many. Again with a modifier, it wouldn't register correctly. I just assign through DCS, but i'm aware that doesn't allow use of the other MODE selections

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]