Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

Only in movies can polititians look at Earth from space and say "wow, we are so insignificant. let's stop all wars". In reality, they would only think "ooogh, me wantee".

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.

Only in movies can polititians look at Earth from space and say "wow, we are so insignificant. let's stop all wars". In reality, they would only think "ooogh, me wantee".

OR

"Jesus, how much does this f**king thing cost?!"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

At least it will be going to a museum and not the scrap heap.

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

To pour ice tea into a glass... while rolling :D

http://www.wimp.com/pilottea/

Can't get much better than Bob Hoover himself.:thumbup:

Yet another low pass video. :music_whistling:

Edit, can't get it to embed.

Here you go.

• Like 1

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

A few of mine taken here at Sunny Gioia Del Colle, Italy while on Operation Ellamy (UK Contribution to air operations in Libya).

5746649072_8b552f5c2f_b.jpg

_JTK0806 by jamesknight82, on Flickr

I'm pretty sure that picture could be used to define the word "menacing."

-Robert Goddard

Damian its fake..... Not real

I can assure you that this video is not fake!!

Yesterday was on the TV news, and the pilot its now flying a desk for at least 2 months....

http://tn.com.ar/sociedad/00057302/cerca-de-la-muerte

Some low flying action by the pilots of our Fuerza Aerea Argentina. Sorry if some of them are repost.

IA-58 Pucara

Mirage M-5 Mara

And a nice compilation of low flying and high speed passes.

Regards!

[sIGPIC]HanesTrautloftGeschwadercommodor-2.jpg[/sIGPIC]

DamianJG54K.

New su-35 prototype pictures; check paralay

Paralay has new pictures of the su-35 check it out!

3802.jpg

3817.jpg

what is the stuff on the nose?

3801.jpg

without paint

3810.jpg

3806.jpg

there is a video on youtube of the su-35 doing some tvc moves; but didn't post it because it has some strange music.

Edited by mikoyan

Only an as menacing as an airplane with a handlebar mustache can look... :D

You won't be making fun of it when it has an LGB or A/A missile trained on you! :D

-Robert Goddard

Kombanwa...really have to admit that french sure do know there stuff too well an flying so low in there Mirages F1's an 2000's seris N/D/C/5 to them flying low in attack planes is just natural like F1 drivers camly drive fast to there maxauam abilitys to win. just like RAF an Luftwaffe an other european countrys that fly Tornado's Mirages , SAAB's other european aircrafts..

anyway give you life of inside French Air fore Attack pilots that fly Mirarge 2000D this video is 21min long..

and super low low flying on protroaling Chad center part of Africa vast heat an awful humity.. if look at pilot see that he ready for fight so many things pockest like storm trooper for empire ready bomb an nuke whole africa in his wake haha.. video is 4mins long

longer version of low flys in war time Chad with Attack squaron of F1..video length is 19min.

Edited by Yuya6104

Kombanwa...really have to admit that french sure do know there stuff too well an flying so low in there Mirages F1's an 2000's seris N/D/C/5 to them flying low in attack planes is just natural like F1 drivers camly drive fast to there maxauam abilitys to win. just like RAF an Luftwaffe an other european countrys that fly Tornado's Mirages , SAAB's other european aircrafts..

anyway give you life of inside French Air fore Attack pilots that fly Mirarge 2000D this video is 21min long..

@ 9:15 it's the ponant (boat) which has been hijacked in april 2008 by somalian pirates