Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

click on photos to enlarge

090401-F-0000Y-001.JPG

Summit of the Americas

Two F-15s from the 33rd Fighter Wing fly over Port Salines International Airport, Grenada, during their temporary duty there to provide aerial security support for Summit of the Americas conference. Airmen started arriving March 27 to survey and set up a bare base and returned by April 24. The wing deployed 10 aircraft and 125 personnel to join the 190 Airmen from 10 different bases plus international partners. (Courtesy photo by Joshua Yetman)

• Like 1

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

click on photos to enlarge

090401-F-0000Y-001.JPG

Summit of the Americas

Two F-15s from the 33rd Fighter Wing fly over Port Salines International Airport, Grenada, during their temporary duty there to provide aerial security support for Summit of the Americas conference. Airmen started arriving March 27 to survey and set up a bare base and returned by April 24. The wing deployed 10 aircraft and 125 personnel to join the 190 Airmen from 10 different bases plus international partners. (Courtesy photo by Joshua Yetman)

Pic of the day!:thumbup: This one goes straight to my desktop,thank you Gas.

Edited by Demokrator
  • Like 1

You can find many great photos in AF.mil websites. I think I got that one in eglin.af.mil

The best part is that they constantly change

• Like 1

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Here another good one from http://www.438aew.afcent.af.mil/photos/mediagallery.asp?galleryID=8468&page=7

click on photo to enlarge

100511-F-0856M-1086.JPG

Operation Enduring Freedom

A KP long-guided rocket leaves its launcher mounted on an Afghan National Army Air Corps MI-35 helicopter May 11, 2010, on a live-fire training mission over Afghanistan. Maj. Caleb Nimmo, Mi-35 team lead assigned to the 438th Air Expeditionary Advisor Squadron, and Hungarian Air Force Maj. Szili ''Alex'' Sandor, an Mi-35 Hind E instructor pilot assigned to the Hungarian Operational Mentoring Team, were at the controls. (U.S. Air Force photo/ Staff Sgt. Manuel J. Martinez, released)

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

Click to on photo enlarge

090526-F-7195G-003.JPG

308 ARSW

EGLIN AIR FORCE BASE, Fla. - Two Miniature Air Launched Decoys are mounted on an 40th Flight Test Squadron F-16 for developmental testing in June 2008. (Air Force photo)

i always wondered why it didn't exist . when there are few hogs on a battlefield why not sending few AFAC to saturate the battlefield against Stinger

Here another good one from http://www.438aew.afcent.af.mil

click on photo to enlarge

100511-F-0856M-1086.JPG

Operation Enduring Freedom

A KP long-guided rocket leaves its launcher mounted on an Afghan National Army Air Corps MI-35 helicopter May 11, 2010, on a live-fire training mission over Afghanistan. Maj. Caleb Nimmo, Mi-35 team lead assigned to the 438th Air Expeditionary Advisor Squadron, and Hungarian Air Force Maj. Szili ''Alex'' Sandor, an Mi-35 Hind E instructor pilot assigned to the Hungarian Operational Mentoring Team, were at the controls. (U.S. Air Force photo/ Staff Sgt. Manuel J. Martinez, released)

looks like a game screenshot

Here's the second part of my Aviofun 2011 airshow

091.jpg

Edited by Thor77
Fixed the URL so the link works now! Thanx to Dripc
  • Like 1

http://dcsskins.wordpress.com/

Your place for custom created DCS World skins.

Intel i5-9600K|Asus Z390F Strix|32GB RAM|ASUS GTX1080Ti Strix

24" Samsung P2470HD|TIR4pro|Oculus Rift CV1|Trustmaster HOTAS Warthog|CH Pro pedals|Logitech Performance MX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Amazing video!!!

Incredible video shot by a passenger aboard a commercial flight, a French fighter standing in close formation with an Airbus A320 for a while.

This is what happened to flight Vueling VY8366, accruing from Malaga (AGP / LEMG) and to Amsterdam Schiphol (EMS / EHAM), after losing communications with Control Paris met a nice surprise in the form of a Mirage 2000C de l'Armée de l'Air a few feet away, with a mission to identify the plane and try to verify their intentions.

Regards!!

• Like 1

[sIGPIC]HanesTrautloftGeschwadercommodor-2.jpg[/sIGPIC]

DamianJG54K.

Amazing video!!!

Incredible video shot by a passenger aboard a commercial flight, a French fighter standing in close formation with an Airbus A320 for a while.

This is what happened to flight Vueling VY8366, accruing from Malaga (AGP / LEMG) and to Amsterdam Schiphol (EMS / EHAM), after losing communications with Control Paris met a nice surprise in the form of a Mirage 2000C de l'Armée de l'Air a few feet away, with a mission to identify the plane and try to verify their intentions.

[YOUTUBE]Vueling Mirage[YOUTUBE]

Regards!!

very very cool

Amazing video!

Asus Prime Z-370-A

Intel core I7-8700K 3.70Ghz

Ram g.skill f4-3200c16d 32gb

Evga rtx 2070

Ssd samgung 960 evo m.2 500gb

Syria, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944

Combined Arms

A-10C, Mirage-2000C, F-16C, FC3

Spitfire LF Mk. IX

UH-1H, Gazelle

Video of Iranian AWACS crash

- Airplane: Ilyushin IL-76MD

- The C-130 camera has recorded this video.

- More info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Iranian_Air_Force_mid-air_collision

- Uploader: facebook.com/pooya.afaghi

Edited by Antartis

Asus Prime Z-370-A

Intel core I7-8700K 3.70Ghz

Ram g.skill f4-3200c16d 32gb

Evga rtx 2070

Ssd samgung 960 evo m.2 500gb

Syria, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944

Combined Arms

A-10C, Mirage-2000C, F-16C, FC3

Spitfire LF Mk. IX

UH-1H, Gazelle

Looks like the missile miss by a very wide gap. I couldn't see how he did get the kill, Could it been a gun kill? The Drone exploded out of the clouds

To whom it may concern,

Thanks, have you seen the Discovery channel version? It's been posted here several times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95Tu4sbJ7Co

I loved when I got to the F-117, and all those guys liked to boast how they where the only one in downtown Baghdad, and never got a scratch. I always reminded them, that the F-16 did it first and without the help of a Coalition :D

To whom it may concern,

What???

http://www.natochannel.tv/?uri=channels/381662/1360229

Unbelievable: well it's just a Kilo sub but it's their newest and still: NATO generals in a russian submarine! Who would have thought that?

Great to know, that their slightly gettin rid of the old prejudice and fear :sorcerer:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Waiting to build a F/A-18C home-pit...

ex - Swiss Air Force Pilatus PC-21 Ground Crew

SFM? AFM? EFM?? What's this?

i7-5960X (8 core @3.00GHz)¦32GB DDR4 RAM¦Asus X99-WS/IPMI¦2x GTX970 4GB SLI¦Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD¦TrackIR 5 Pro¦TM Warthog¦MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals