Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

It's 1989 all over again! This exact same thing happened at Hood Army Airfield (Ft. Hood, Texas) in early 1989, destroying Kiowas, Apaches, and at least one Chinook. I was assigned to Ft. Hood just after the storm came through.

EDIT: Just found a U.S. Army history document with a section on the incident...

On 13 May 1989, violent winds in excess of 100 miles per hour damaged or destroyed 142 of the 495 aircraft at Fort Hood Army Airfield and nearby Robert Gray Army Airfield. The III Corps' fleet of 150 AH-64s, one-third of the Army's Apache inventory, was hit the hardest. Apaches from the 1st Cavalry Division, the 2d Armored Division, the 6th Cavalry Brigade (the Army's only separate air combat brigade), and the Apache Training Brigade were damaged. Of the 101 Apaches damaged, 31 needed depot repairs. Thirty to forty other helicopters (UH-60s, OH-58s, UH-1s, CH-47s, and AH-1s) were severely damaged. Most of the helicopters suffered damage to the main rotor blades, structural faults, and damage to transmissions. Losses were initially estimated in excess of $600 million, which included facilities repair. A second severe storm in early June damaged about fifty helicopters at Fort Polk, Louisiana, with losses there estimated at $9 million.

Edited by AlphaOneSix

Portuguese U-214 Submarine In Norfolk for joint naval exercises!

7472906810_b488f7fc0b_c.jpg

zmORe.jpg

7472906070_b44fb60af4_c.jpg

TNWE7.jpg

7ltAtL0UHv0

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

The fighter aircrafts of the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has attacked the militants hideouts at Dabori in upper tehsil of Orakzai Agency in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA).

Air-strikes by the Pakistani fighter jets has resulted in the death of at least 15 militants while another eight were wounded.

Pakistan Air Force has also employed Goodrich DB-110/RAPTOR Airborne Reconnaissance Pod with F-16s to capture the images for target identification, target verification and strike damage assessment in day or night and transmitted them to the ground stations in real time via datalink.

Pakistan+Air+Force+has+also+employed+Goodrich+DB-110RAPTOR+Airborne+Reconnaissance+Pod.JPG

Several old accident report released (2011 and 2012)

http://usaf.aib.law.af.mil/

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Anyone know what they are saying

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

You got to love those demo paint jobs

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

US Airshows... No. I doubt that was a US Airahow
Not a US airshow, it was in China, but it is real. Here's a picture from the other side.

17543.jpg

Not from the same show, but also very low in a Flanker... I love airshows, but I dont think I would feel comfortable seeing something like this.

The fighter aircrafts of the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has attacked the militants hideouts at Dabori in upper tehsil of Orakzai Agency in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA).

Air-strikes by the Pakistani fighter jets has resulted in the death of at least 15 militants while another eight were wounded.

Pakistan Air Force has also employed Goodrich DB-110/RAPTOR Airborne Reconnaissance Pod with F-16s to capture the images for target identification, target verification and strike damage assessment in day or night and transmitted them to the ground stations in real time via datalink.

Pakistan+Air+Force+has+also+employed+Goodrich+DB-110RAPTOR+Airborne+Reconnaissance+Pod.JPG