Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

http://www.swiss-hornet-display-team.ch/movies/index.php

Sorry but I can't embed the video...

The first part is at Sion Airbase the place where I'm currently serving my duty...

I will upload some stuff of my work later on. (Won't be fully legal but I think you're interested in)

BTW: Who wants to hear this "music" when you already have the roaring sound on tape???

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Waiting to build a F/A-18C home-pit...

ex - Swiss Air Force Pilatus PC-21 Ground Crew

SFM? AFM? EFM?? What's this?

i7-5960X (8 core @3.00GHz)¦32GB DDR4 RAM¦Asus X99-WS/IPMI¦2x GTX970 4GB SLI¦Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD¦TrackIR 5 Pro¦TM Warthog¦MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

i never know that Russian Navy have Su-30(SU-27UB)???

Russian_Naval_Aviation_aircraft_at_Novofedorovka_airbase.jpg

check the baby at the bottom of the right corner

Thats actually su27kub (su33ub) :thumbup:

Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.2Ghz, 8GB Kingston HyperX @1.6GHz, Ati Radeon HD7870 2GB GDDR5, 19' 1440x900 screen

F-35B conducts its first aerial weapons release

7754516042_342e012583_o.jpg

I posted the video in the F-35 thread

For some reason it looked fake to me, for a second or two, doesn't it?

Jf5Kmliv4g4&feature=g-all-u

To whom it may concern,

No its an Su-27UB(tandem cockpit) trainer in naval colours - its not "carrier capable" though :)

I'm seeing canarads faceing down on rightmost plane and side by side cockpit but my eyes might be lieing to me :(

Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.2Ghz, 8GB Kingston HyperX @1.6GHz, Ati Radeon HD7870 2GB GDDR5, 19' 1440x900 screen