Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

[YOUTUBE]OZcg3IKiz8M[/YO UTUBE]

I love this Plane.:D The looks, the sound, the abilitys, the Powerfull engine.

OK i dont like the Fuel consumption.:bored:

One of the few fruits of the Polish aviation industry. 'A flying drag coefficient' is what we called it back on my faculty :)

Man, that cockpit sure shakes a lot in high Alpha

o0AriDyCavI

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

3IvOaCQbbv0

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Man, look all the little adjustment done, not easily noticeable on cameras on the tanker.

REpLXFXAkRI

To whom it may concern,

Makes you feel as if you were flying in the back seat of F-15D. Flying alongside F-35s.

Everything after youtube.be/ and before ?list= is only what you need if you press the YouTube button here to add a video. You only need that short piece of code to 'hotlink'.

[EXAMPLE]DvAlR9F9E6A[/EXAMPLE]

Obviously 'EXAMPLE' should say YOUTUBE to let the video work :pilotfly:

^ with due respect, you're doing it wrong!

Thank you sir for pointing that, but what is wrong for you?, to share one particular picture that I like from a generic compilation?

If you want to link here any web or blog, or any image to share it with us, nobody will tell you that you are wrong, so don´t be afraid to do it, we will appreciate.

R/L 80's Carrier Aviation

I did a search for Sealegs and did not find anything so here is a link to video of jets landing on carriers and discussion of physiology involved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7kgVlaVFb4

• Like 1

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals