Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

amxcayman.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=153131&stc=1&d=1481308171

Thomson-CSF TMV-004 (CT51J) Caiman

Caiman is an airborne radar jamming pod that was probably developed from the earlier Alligator system. It is intended for aircraft fulfilling electronic warfare support missions, operating to protect groups of similar aircraft in ground attack roles by jamming surveillance and target designation radars.

Within the pod are two jammers (each with its own receiver) and fore and aft receiver antennas. Radiated power output from each jammer is 750 W in the I-band (8 to 10 GHz) or 3 kW in the D-band (1 to 2 GHz). The jamming signal bandwidth is programmable before the mission. Three modes of operation are available: in manual mode the pilot can select any one of three predetermined frequencies at will; in semi-automatic mode a signal indicates to the pilot when a transmission is being received so that he can take the appropriate action and in fully automatic mode the jammers are automatically activated when such a signal is received.

The jamming system is an autonomous pod with ram air entering the unit through an annular intake to drive a power turbine and provide cooling. It can be installed either underwing or on a fuselage pylon.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=178580

chk_captcha.jpg.da4365c0af5acebf92d8ad12f636fc2d.jpg

Edited by Heli

Asus P8Z68 Deluxe, Intel Core i7-2600K (3.4 GHz), Corsair Vengeance 2x4096 Mo DDR3 1866 MHz, SSD 120 Go Vertex 2, EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW ACX 2.0 4Go (04G-P4-2978-KR), TM HOTAS Warthog #03797 (MB replaced), Saitek Combat Pro Rudder, TrackIR 5, TM Cougar MFDs with Lilliput 8" UM 80

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..