Photoshop

JaNk0

Hi There

I was working on creating an identical picture of Apache gun cam by just using Lockon and Photoshop.

Here are the results!

Now if you have any ideas hos to make it look evan more realistic just tell me what to do or just PM and i'll send the Photoshop file!

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Also, parts of the tank (like the engines) would appear more bright (or dark, depending on whether it's B-HOT or W-HOT) than the rest of the tank. If you can get a look at how things look in thermals in Steel Beasts Pro, you'd sorta know what I mean.

I like the first one the best though :)

sigzk5.jpg

Okey, thanks for the feedback. I've change the thermal parts so it looks realistic...well i bit more at least ;)

Bare in mind that this will not be the final version so if you have more to come with shoot!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

seriously man, that's really good. If you had told me that was an RL shot, I'd have believed it. ;)

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

That is pretty good... I like the first one too... looks quite realistic. Did you use bit of gray scale compression adding bit of grain then apply negative of the image, or something like that?

I did use gray scale and added some grain and then added neo-effect so it became a bit negative. :smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, here's something i played with yesterday...

And no, i didnt use Photoshop, but "After Effects", so i was kinda limited to what i can do with pictures....but here it is anyway

Thanks, thats an awesome wallpaper:thumbup:

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.