Mirage 2000 Cockpit Indication Fix

sedenion

New version 2.5 Mod released. This version is for both Open-Beta and Stable release ( 2.5.6.61527 ).

- Modify RWR texture and sprites size to increase readability.
 - Repack and adapt for DCS World 2.5.6.61527.3

All links are, as usual, located in the first page of this topic.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, is the last veriosn of the mod compatible with the last Open beta 2.7 updates to the Mirage 2000?
Thanks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

1 hour ago, zaelu said:

Hello, is the last veriosn of the mod compatible with the last Open beta 2.7 updates to the Mirage 2000?
Thanks.

As far as I checked yes, except if RAZBAM made modifications that are not mentionned in the changelog.

On 5/28/2021 at 9:01 PM, sedenion said:

As far as I checked yes, except if RAZBAM made modifications that are not mentionned in the changelog.

Two updates ago they said something about:

DCS M-2000C by RAZBAM Simulations

• Fixed: VTB Waypoints wrong placement
  • Added: SA2 and SA3 RWR symbols
  • Added: RWR codes kneeboard sheet

I am not sure how much it influences your work on your mod.

Here is the changelog link.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

13 minutes ago, sedenion said:

This has no influence, I strictly checked files changes last Release. Did you notice any problem ?

No, but then again I am far from an expert on the matter. A lot of things could escape me even if I check 🙂 .

Thanks for reply!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

generally speaking with most mod's if they don't the popular ones have a slew of comments about it "not working" ... so its fairly easy to judge... other way to check is to see the date the author last released the mod and compare it to the last date... 

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: @speed-of-heat

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, shan_aya said:

hi !

DEC radar mode doesn't works 😞

thx

Ok, I suppose this is one of the new features which I don't know how that work 😄 ... Can you explain me how I can enter/enable in this "DEC" mode to verify and debug ?

New version 2.7.1 Mod released. This version is for both Stable and Open-Beta release ( 2.7.2.8165.2 ).

- Repack for DCS Stable Release
  - Fix VTB DEC mode not working

All links are, as usual, located in the first page of this topic.

2 hours ago, shan_aya said:

thx !

you must have a big stuff with large amount of modification on vtb /vth with ccip &ccrp new bomber feature !!

💪

In fact not so much for now, recent changes mades by RAZBAM are easy to spot and adapt.  The huge work was done before, when recreating textures and fonts from scratch in vector.

Hey @sedenion firstly I love this mod, makes everything look awesome, always use it! Thank you for all the effort you put into it!

Think I found a bug - with the CCRP INS bombing (using the PI/BAD) the HUD symbology is off: the steering wings should be level with the VV but they are below it. I can send screenshots if you want but it’s pretty easy to reproduce in seconds on the instant action INS bombing mission. Not sure if this affects regular CCRP bombing too, I first noticed it on the campaign M13 where you have to drop a GBU.

7 hours ago, Shiroka said:

Hey @sedenion firstly I love this mod, makes everything look awesome, always use it! Thank you for all the effort you put into it!

Think I found a bug - with the CCRP INS bombing (using the PI/BAD) the HUD symbology is off: the steering wings should be level with the VV but they are below it. I can send screenshots if you want but it’s pretty easy to reproduce in seconds on the instant action INS bombing mission. Not sure if this affects regular CCRP bombing too, I first noticed it on the campaign M13 where you have to drop a GBU.

Ok, I think I found the error. I did not tested but I am pretty sure this is it. You can fix it by editing the HUD_page_2.lua file at line 211 (in Mod file), remplaces the CCRP_Sight.name string value from "CCRP_Sight" to "ag_ccrp_sight"

I will release a corrected version of the mod, but if you can, try and tell me if this fix the problem.

Edited by sedenion

4 hours ago, sedenion said:

I will release a corrected version of the mod, but if you can, try and tell me if this fix the problem.

Thanks for the quick reply. Just tried this, still the same issue with the steering wings.

2 hours ago, Shiroka said:

Thanks for the quick reply. Just tried this, still the same issue with the steering wings.

Ok, I found two other bugs, I think now this will fix the problem: Again in the HUD_page_2.lua, at line 239 and 247, change the value CCRP_Sight.name to FOV_center2.name

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, sedenion said:

Ok, I found two other bugs, I think now this will fix the problem: Again in the HUD_page_2.lua, at line 239 and 247, change the value CCRP_Sight.name to FOV_center2.name

That's nailed it. Thanks for being so responsive and for all your hard work, like I said this is one of the mods that I always use so it's great to see it being kept up to date with all the M2000C changes!

As a side note I did have a minor a problem (or at least something I hadn't noticed before) with the radar designation diamond staying in view after designation for a while and being on top of the VV but that may be a) as designed or b) something I'm doing wrong, so probably don't take my word for it and check it when you get a chance as I'm sure you know much better than me how it's supposed to look/work together 🙂

On 7/6/2021 at 6:00 PM, Shiroka said:

As a side note I did have a minor a problem (or at least something I hadn't noticed before) with the radar designation diamond staying in view after designation for a while and being on top of the VV but that may be a) as designed or b) something I'm doing wrong, so probably don't take my word for it and check it when you get a chance as I'm sure you know much better than me how it's supposed to look/work together 🙂

I don't know much, but I'am pretty sure this is not on my side. I found only one other error and not related to the radar designation diamond. Are you sure this isn't the same in the vanilla version ?