EXP mode is misaligned

WHOGX5

If I hover my cursor over a target on the FCR and press the pinky switch for FOV EXP, my cursor will be way off the target. When I press it again to zoom out my cursor will be over the target again.

Edited by WHOGX5

-Col. Russ Everts opinion on surface-to-air missiles: "It makes you feel a little better if it's coming for one of your buddies. However, if it's coming for you, it doesn't make you feel too good, but it does rearrange your priorities."

DCS Wishlist:

MC-130E Combat Talon   |   F/A-18F Lot 26   |   HH-60G Pave Hawk   |   E-2 Hawkeye/C-2 Greyhound   |   EA-6A/B Prowler   |   J-35F2/J Draken   |   RA-5C Vigilante

• 2 weeks later...

I am unable to record a trackfile at the moment, so I'll explain the issue and hopefully someone can help me by uploading a track, it should only need to be a few seconds long.

If I have a target under my cursor on the FCR and zoom in by pressing EXP, the target ends up in the center of the display, rather than under my cursor. Then when I press EXP again it zooms out and the target is under my cursor again.

This is incorrect behaviour. When I zoom in, whatever I have under my cursor should still be there, it shouldn't move to the center of my display.

-Col. Russ Everts opinion on surface-to-air missiles: "It makes you feel a little better if it's coming for one of your buddies. However, if it's coming for you, it doesn't make you feel too good, but it does rearrange your priorities."

DCS Wishlist:

MC-130E Combat Talon   |   F/A-18F Lot 26   |   HH-60G Pave Hawk   |   E-2 Hawkeye/C-2 Greyhound   |   EA-6A/B Prowler   |   J-35F2/J Draken   |   RA-5C Vigilante

• 1 year later...
  • BIGNEWY changed the title to EXP mode is misaligned
  • BIGNEWY locked this topic