[FIXED] TGP not bit testing and turning on from cold start

fragal

WMD7 won't start align in multiplayer

GJoNA52.png

My WMD7 targeting pod won't start aligning in MP. In SP after a hot start, it started counting down and aligning as soon as I press on.

In MP, when I press on, it goes to the countdown screen but the countdown never starts, only showing remain time: 0 seconds.

Tried again with a fresh spawn, attempting to let the pod align after weight is off wheels.

0v1jfFw.png

I was using auto-start. Not sure if this isn't starting up a system?

Waiting a couple minutes, nothing. Pressing Cage, nothing. Pressing BIT, nothing. Not sure what to do to get the TGP on in MP.

Also: only with the non-functional TPOD from a rearm I have the flashing A-G radar when it is stuck in alignment.

On a hot start jet with working TPOD my A-G radar screen is *NOT* flashing. May be helpful in squashing that bug, too.

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H

Just did some tests. The pod does work when you do a hot start but if you put it on any of the viable hardpoints in the mission editor and do a cold start from the ramp, the pod's alignment process will (as stated in other posts above) not start.

This does kinda make the pod a no-go and while I don't want to tell you how to do your jobs, it is probably something that should be near the top of the bug fix list at this point since the targeting pod is such a big part of that aircraft's air to ground role in general.

Thanks. Once our programmer gets out of bed, he will try to fix it ASAP

Man, I am really in love with you guys a bit. :D

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H